Primochill Prize update

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Primochill Prize update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi Guys

I just heard back from Brian at Primochill,  unfortunately  they are still working on the True Infused, apparently it’s still in the beta stage  so they do not want to ship until its ready and safe to use in your systems.

Once the True Infused is ready they will ship your prizes to you. If you have any questions please let me know

Thanks

Stan

RealNeil
    Participant

Say it isn’t true!

Admin1

lol good one Neil !   I know waiting sucks but it’s better than receiving a proiduct that’s not working correctly or could harm your system.

Maybe it will only takev a week or two to get out of the beta stage.

killjoyjim

Thanks for the info Stan

Admin1

Your welcome Jim

alan1476
    Participant

Why did I think that was a product that was already on the shelves? Good news Stan thanks.

Trak
    Participant

Beta Liquid ?

killjoyjim

We were to get a Email from them but never did at the outher site were I won mine.

Admin1

Hey Chris, I’m just passing on what they told me, here’s a copy of the email I received:

[[{“fid”:”60102265″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

TeeBlack
    Participant

no prob thanks for the update Stan

Admin1

Thanks for understanding Tee !

RealNeil
    Participant

Hey Chris, I’m just passing on what they told me, here’s a copy of the email I received:

[[{“fid”:”60102265″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

I can wait for them to fully develop True. I’m waiting to try it out.

Thanks Stan, for passing along info when you get it.

StaticFX
    Participant

If I am to be honest… I have no use for the True (I would keep it just in case down the line.. but no plans for custom loops)

I would be super happy if they sent me an assortment of Kobra Cable raceways and mounts and – if thats ok with them. Those, i could REALLY use 🙂

Thanks Stan!

Trak
    Participant

[[{“fid”:”60102265″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

I’m not in a rush……my current build will be using another coolant……….just never heard of a reaserch project refered to as “Beta”……….always refered to software as Beta……….

I’ll gladly wait if it’s all cracked up to be………

Trak
    Participant

Any updates on the Secret, Ultimate, and ever elusive True Infused Coolant ???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.