Pro Clockers Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Pro Clockers Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Merry Christmas everyone.

Welcome to Pro Clockers Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway ! I would like to give a big thanks to our friends at Gigabyte, Kingston, Powercolor, Enermax, Raijintek & Thermaltake for making our Grand Prize Giveaway possible, thanks everyone you guys are the best !

To enter Pro Clockers Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway you must be at least 13 years old, a forum member with at least 10 or more useful posts and share this weeks giveaway link on Facebook & Twitter. We understand that not everyone uses Facebook & Twitter so if you still want to enter the grand prize giveaway please leave at least 15-20 useful posts. Last, your going to have to like each sponsors Facebook page as well as Pro Clockers Facebook page.

This weeks giveaway is for forum members living in the US or Canada, however if you live out side this area and have a friend of relative that’s willing to accept your prize and ship it to you, feel free to enter our grand prize giveaway. If you win a prize or prizes it’s your responsibility to pay any duty fees and taxes, not Pro Clockers or any of this weeks sponsors.

Lets get down to to this weeks prizes starting with the Runner Up Prize from our friends at Thermaltake !

The runner up will be walking away with the following Tt DK Gaming Gear !

DK Edition Knucker Gaming Keyboard !

Tt DK Edition Cronos Gaming Headset !

Tt DK Edition Pyrrhus Gaming Mouse Pad !

And finally the Tt DK Edition Saphira Gaming Mouse !

Pro Clockers Christmas Grand Prize !

From our friends at Gigabyte !

Z97MX-Gaming 5 Motherboard,  Force M7 Gaming Mouse and the Osmium Mechanical Gaming Keyboard !

From our Friends at Kingston !

HyperX 3K 240GB SSD, 16GB DDR3 Savage 2133MHz Memory Kit and the Fury 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive !

From our friends at Powercolor !

The R9 PCS+ 270X 

From our Friends at Enermax !

The white iVektor mid tower chassis and the Revolution X’t 630Watt PSU

From our friends at Raijintek :

TISIS CPU Cooler !

This weeks giveaway starts today, Sunday December 21st  and will end at 11:59pm Christmas Eve with the winners names announcement going live Christmas morning around 11am EST.

Merry Christmas & the best of luck to everyone that enters Pro Clockers Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway !

geekify
    Participant

WOW, just wow.  Really awesome prizes by some great companys.  Thanks to ProClockers and all the sponsors for making this giveaway happen!  Good luck and happy holidays to all who enter!

Shares:

https://www.facebook.com/WillCS/posts/10152599421850488

Enter this: you owe it to yourself.

Posted by Clinton Elmore on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Great prizes. Look forward to having a chance to win one. 🙂 Please put my name in the hat. 🙂

phenom2
    Participant

My shares!

Amazing giveaway! Only US but if you have someone who could ship prizes to you, you can join it!

Posted by Antonio Iacobone on Sunday, December 21, 2014

raztah
    Participant

Merry Christmas and I wish everybody wins. Also shared the giveaway link on my twitter also a follower @ziggy_1985 Cheers!

Ryan1

Thanks Stan and all the sponsors for this Great giveaway

Todays Shares

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.rudd.378

https://twitter.com/Rrudd1Ryan?lang=en

William Lyon
    Participant

Count me in!

fscrivy
    Participant

oh dang time to enter like a mad man….wait i work at walmart im mad enough any who my shares

https://www.facebook.com/frank.scrivy/posts/932576260087268?pnref=story

Hellfire
    Participant

Wow!  Nice grand prize!  Would be a great system for my college bound kid!  Ok, some of those would be just for me though LOL

https://www.facebook.com/stevenkean/posts/10202243409601591?pnref=story

Cr1ms0nGh0st
    Participant

Sweet line up of prizes yet again thanks to the generous sponsors and Stan. wink

Admin1

oh dang time to enter like a mad man….wait i work at walmart im mad enough 

It must kind of crazy this time of year, I know the Walmarts here in Punxsutawney, PA.  has been packed with people for the last week, and Punxsy is a small town, we’re lucky if their’s 7000 people living here.

Admin1

Glad you guys like this weeks prize line up, two members are going to be very happy !

Kanged_One
    Participant

Wow those goodies!!
    Thank you Stan-ta Clause!! 🙂 haha

StaticFX
    Participant

Wow!!

fourpixel

Wooohoo! I can smell Christmas already! Thanks Sir Stan and to all sponsors!

My shares

Pro-Clockers Hardware Reviews Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway!

Posted by Jasper John S. Cecilio on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.