.Pro Clockers March Giveaway Part Two

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests .Pro Clockers March Giveaway Part Two

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Welcome to Part Two of Pro Clockers March Giveaway !   The giveaway starts today, Friday March 20th an ends Saturday March 28th at 11:59pm.  You must be at least 13 years old to enter this giveaway and live in the USA or Canada. If you live outside this area you can still take part in the giveaway as long as you have a friend or retaliative that lives in the USA or Canada that’s willing to accept your prize and ship it to you. If your new to our forums, please add your location to your profile, state or country will be fine. All you need to do to win is reply to this post and let us know why you would like to win one of the five prizes offered in the second part of Pro Clockers March Giveaway !

Now lets get down to the prizes !

1: Deep Cool Assassin CPU Cooler

Thermaltake Theron Plus Smart Mouse

3:  Vantec USB 3.0 Multi Memory Internal Card Reader, we will be giving away three of them  !

4: iStar BPU-124DE-SS 5.25″ Bay Drive  4 x 2.5″ SAS and Sata 6GB/s Hot-Swap Cage

5: In Win iEar Headset Holder

6:  Two Kingston Black HyperX Ram Fans

Good luck !  and remember the giveaway ends Saturday evening March 28th at 11:59pm

killjoyjim

Good luck to you all.

RealNeil
    Participant

Looks like another good one Stan,…………….

I like the SSD cage and the Card reader too.

Good luck to all of you guys this time.

geekify
    Participant

The Vantec card reader, I’ve been a fan of Vantec for years and would love to have an internal option instead of getting out adapters everytime I needed to insert a memory card.  Also looking at the In Win Headset holder, I just leave mine on top of my pc now, would be nice to have a spot to place it when not in use.

Thanks Stan for the giveaway, Good luck all!

Share:

https://www.facebook.com/WillCS/posts/10152806229235488

thumperd
    Participant

Like the looks of that mouse….

Thanks Stan for another great looking giveaway….

Good Luck All…..

https://www.facebook.com/jdavis30

alan1476
    Participant

This is sure a great Giveaway Stan, love that Thermaltake Theron Plus Smart Mouse, looks awesome. In it to win it.

slugbug55
    Participant
    StaticFX
    Participant

any would be nice.. but especially that card reader!

https://www.facebook.com/static360x/posts/10153723196479552

my camera uses CF and i have to plug it in USB style ro download instead of being able to just pop the card in 🙂

The mosue is sweet! I have the regular Theron.. love it.. so this could only be better!

Thanks!!

Hellfire
    Participant

Once again you’ve done a great job at doing another giveaway, giving back to your community!  Great selection of items being given away. That cooler looks great, wonder how it performs against AIO liquid coolers.  Saw that mouse at CES and it is a very interesting concept, even without the smart mouse part it’s a great mouse.

killerj
    Participant

good luck every  one

KnowNothingMan
    Participant

I would like to win the Assassin CPU cooler because it is time to put my I7-4820k through it’s paces. My best friend has his oc’d to 4.5 ghz. I can’t be caught with anything less than 5.

limproved
    Participant

Lots of nice stuff, I would like to incorporate the hotswap in a NAS build and I like the card reader, I kinda like that mouse too ….. Good Luck everyone

Admin1

Hi Guys, I have to admit that I’m really surprised at how many of you like the card reader !  Let me talk to my friend at Vantec and see if I can get a couple of them.  To be honest with you guys, I thought most of you would have wated the Gamer Storm Assassin CPU Cooler, and them the TT Smart Mouse.

Let me try contacting Vantec now, with a little luck I should get a reply within an hour or two.

Thanks !

TeeBlack
    Participant

some nice prizes thanks Stan.

Posted by Tee Hardy on Friday, March 20, 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.