Pro Clockers Upcoming Summer Giveaway 2016

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Pro Clockers Upcoming Summer Giveaway 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi guys!

I’ve started talking to sponsors about supporting our next summer giveaway, which should start by the end of June and run until August 31st, so hang in there  while I try putting this giveaway together.

Thanks !

Ryan1

Thats Awesome Stan Thanks

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Thanks for the update, can’t wait!

Bob2701

It will be a Hot Summer at Pro-Clockers…

killjoyjim

Thank you Stan. You throw the best givaway’s.

Admin1

I’m not going to make this a big giveaway, I’m back to reviewing so I just don’t have the time, but it will be a great giveaway. Trying to get 3-5 prizes from each sponsor, so far both Vantec and Kingston have committed to 5 prizes each, Anonabox might be giving away 3 routers but that’s not for sure yet, I have to send them more information. we should also have at least 1 motherboard and most likely 3 – 5 chassis, and I just started talking to sponsors.

killjoyjim

What do you mean is not going to be big? you have a hell of a start.

Bob2701

What do you mean is not going to be big? you have a hell of a start.

I like your thinking when you use the word Start!!

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I’m not going to make this a big giveaway, I’m back to reviewing so I just don’t have the time, but it will be a great giveaway. Trying to get 3-5 prizes from each sponsor, so far both Vantec and Kingston have committed to 5 prizes each, Anonabox might be giving away 3 routers but that’s not for sure yet, I have to send them more information. we should also have at least 1 motherboard and most likely 3 – 5 chassis, and I just started talking to sponsors.

Sounding great. Now you just need to work a red and black sim racing seat into the mix 😉

Bob2701

He is sitting on it!  LOL

THEN00B
    Participant

Nice!!

Sir-diealot
    Participant

He is sitting on it!  LOL

He had better not leave any dimple marks in it!!!

Steve-O
    Participant

Great to hear Stan.

I think I’ve heard those words before somewhere “not going to be BIG this time” !!!   Wink

Admin1

Just added another mechanical gaming keyboard, gaming mouse as well as 3 mouse pads, everything came from our friends at Fnatic !  

Admin1

Great to hear Stan.

I think I’ve heard those words before somewhere “not going to be BIG this time” !!!   Wink

It’s not, I just do not have the time this year to run a really large giveaway like in the past, I have to keep working on reviews this year but it’s still going to be a great giveaway !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.