Proclockers Contest: Cooler Master MS121 Keyboard and Mouse!

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Proclockers Contest: Cooler Master MS121 Keyboard and Mouse!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    markt
    Participant

We have a Cooler Master MS121 Keyboard and Mouse set for one lucky winner!

https://proclockers.com/reviews/gaming-keyboards/cooler-master-masterset-ms121-gaming-keyboard-mouse-review

Method 1

Make 5 Non-Spam Posts on the Forum for one Entry! Start a new thread if you want, show us some new gear conversate about reviews. Spam like Yea, yes, no way, won’t be counted as a post.

Method 2

Search the reviews for the week of Oct 2nd – Oct 8th for an entry code. DO NOT POST THE CODE HERE. You need to Email the code to

[email protected]

I will consolidate those entries and post the emails of those entrants in this thread. Emails will be posted as: If the email is [email protected] the post here will read IWonIt Email entry. There will be a code in every review and it’s not hard to find it’s in BOLD lettering.

Method 3

Hit the Proclockers FB page at https://www.facebook.com/ProClockers/ find the contest post Like and Share publically and comment: “I need some Cooler Master Gaming Gear because” then pop back into the forum and just say “entered on the FB page” Let’s keep the FB entries positive.

Contest ends 10/08/2017, entries will be tossed in a hat and a name drawn and the winner will be notified by PM on the forum and/or email. The winner has 4 days (96) hours to respond.

The winner is chosen completely by random drawing. Posting codes anywhere except by emailing them to [email protected] will disqualify you.

Good Luck, Get Busy and have fun!

Lower 48 US States only.

FreeJet
    Participant

Entered on the Facebook page

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I wish everybody the best of luck, I can’t use a straight keyboard because of hand problems so I would rather see somebody that can use it win it. Thank you for the opportunity though. 

Sunshyn
    Participant

I entered on the FB page

Good to see this forum is going to be more active. I’ll probably be needing advice about a new build when I get the money for it.

markt
    Participant

Any help we can offer feel free to let us know what you want to build and we’ll be glad to lend advice.

I entered on the FB page

Good to see this forum is going to be more active. I’ll probably be needing advice about a new build when I get the money for it.

Sunshyn
    Participant

Any help we can offer feel free to let us know what you want to build and we’ll be glad to lend advice.

Thank you. I got some devistating medical news last week so it’ll probably be awhile before my head clears enough for me to really focus on the build yet. Damned doctor appointments will probably be keeping me very busy.

Hotair10
    Participant

I entered on the Facebook page!

Going to share my Facebook entry here as well, so you all can see how bad I need this upgrade:

I want some Cooler Master Gaming Gear in my life because I’m running a Microsoft Digital Media Keyboard that came out in 2005. While it has its perks like volume buttons on the side, it is far from being a gaming keyboard. That tends to be an issue when I spend most of my time gaming. I mean, just look at the markings left by my hand on this thing!

(forgot that images were disabled in comments, so I made it have a little link button)

It’s definitely seen some use over the years and it’s about ready to be upgraded!

Hotair10
    Participant

Not sure how to link/show that I’m following someone on Twitter, but I threw @CoolerMasterUSA a follow for an additional entry.

Noesome
    Participant

I’ve entered on Facebook and also done with on Twitter!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Hotair10
    Participant

Glad to see more people joining up on the giveaway! Welcome to ProClockers, Noesome!

phenom2
    Participant

entered on FB and Twitter!

Bob2701

Best of luck to all.

markt
    Participant

gjkarvasale email entry
    agentbadboy028 email entry
    moonbug email entry

Natalie Sunshyn Vanderheiden FB
    John Andrade FB
    Paul Bailey FB
    Anthony Ross FB
    Gavin Walker FB
    Ferdinand Sayson FB
    Antonio Iacobone FB
    Michael Kristensen FB

markt
    Participant

Paul Bailey one of our FB entries is our winner you have until 10/12/2017 at which time we will have to pick a new winner.

Hotair10
    Participant

Hey Mark, I noticed the Hotairxtreme email was not listed in your post, although it had submitted both codes from the reviews and had even received an email reply.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.