ProClockers officially unofficial introductory thread.

Home Forums Off Topic ProClockers officially unofficial introductory thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rick Maines
    Participant

Rick from Ohio. Been building computers for 20 years. I also do airbrushing, dye sublimation, custom shirts, and vinyl graphics. You can see some of my previous work for ProClockers in this thread.

Pro Clockers Grand Prize Giveaway !

scalzado
    Keymaster

Hi Rick!

I’m Shayne from MNL! I’m not an expert on computers though I love playing games! I spend my whole weekend playing! lol

Btw, how is the situation there in Ohio re Covid19? Hope you and your family’s safe!

Cheers!

Petros Bakolas
    Participant

Hello guys!
    I am Peter from Greece. I wouldn’t say i am a professional like Rick but i certainly do like modding my PC and tweaking hardware to squeeze even a little more performance from it! Gaming on PC and Switch is a passion of mine as much as the hardware that runs them too. 😀
    I do hope too everyone is safe in these difficult times!!

admin
    Keymaster

Hey i am the new owner! Nice to meet you guys

Nick Henson
    Participant

Hello! I’m Nick from Colorado Springs, I live, breath and bleed tech. Currently working a build project. Hypnotik v2. Just waiting on parts then we can start the build. (Build log will be on proclockers soon!). Happy to answer any questions and provide tech support!

admin
    Keymaster

Hey guys FYI we can add images by clicking on your profile in the top right

scalzado
    Keymaster

Oh yeah! it worked!!! Thanks for this!

Petros Bakolas
    Participant

Admin i need help!!! I try to upload a photo for my profile picture and i get this error

Am i doing something wrong? I tried png,jpg it is the same

admin
    Keymaster

seems to work for me, can you try a few other images? it might be some limitation associated with the size of your pic. If that doesn’t work, i will ask our developer to look into it

Petros Bakolas
    Participant

Well i tried other images and sizes and it still gives me the same error. I even tried it from a phone and still tha same. If I upload a large image it gives me another error so it most likely isn’t that 🙄🙄

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.