Sennheiser PC 363D Gaming Headset Review

Home Forums All about ProClockers ProClockers Reviews Sennheiser PC 363D Gaming Headset Review

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Mike.P

Introduction

Sennheiser is perhaps one of the most popular brand when it comes to audio gears from headphones to microphones and others in between. Today we will be looking at one of their top-end gaming headsets, the PC 363D Gaming headset. This gaming headset has a 7.1 virtual surround sound developed by Dolby Digital. Read on and find out how well the PC 363D(link is external) can help you in gaming and more.

READ MORE

JayRPM
    Participant

great review bro..

Well as they say, you get what you pay for.

killjoyjim

That is one thing I do not have for my rig….lol

ghostamongyou
    Participant

I absolutely hate the cloth material ear muffs & lining that this and other headsets use.  They become absolutely nasty very quickly and are impossible to keep clean.  They attract hair and dirt and grime like a magnet, and I shudder to think what sort of microscopic mites and such are living down in that material, with it constantly staying grungy from rubbing against your ears and your hair & scalp day after day.

Admin1

Good review Mike ! I ended up sending both Noise Hush Headsets to Will to review.

Slackin
    Participant

Love the review, 32 ohm for the headset though, kind of disappointed from Sennheiser I was expecting a little less in that arena, especially from a brand I recognize as usually preferred by audiophiles.

EnosTech
    Participant

Those do look rather nice!

zangza
    Participant

Hello Mike, its Iggy.  Sennhieser makes some great stuff, great review by the way.

Mike.P

Thanks Iggy! 🙂

zangza
    Participant

Your welcome buddy, keep pumping them out 😀

altereDad
    Participant

This is still a top end headset. =) Use this all of the time. 

fourpixel

Thanks Mike for the review! Haven’t experience a good set before. But this one looks solid!

killjoyjim

Good review Mike.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.