Show your prize!

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Show your prize!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 456 total)
  • Author
    ghostamongyou
    Participant

Did you win something cool in a forum giveaway?  Let's see what you got!

ghostamongyou
    Participant

Here's my charging hub that I won in the Christmas 2014 Week 1 giveaway.  ^_^

[[{“fid”:”60099635″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

StaticFX
    Participant

that was fast! have not received mine yet 🙂

ghostamongyou
    Participant

I know right.  I was surprised how fast it was shipped out.

StaticFX
    Participant

yeah.. im still waiting for a prize I won in october! 🙂

ooh! just got a UPS notification for tomorrow.. Weight is 14lbs.. coming from MA LABS in CA. i THINK thats the In Win Case!

Admin1

Hi guys. I sent the winners list to my contact at In Win, however I haven’t heard back from him yet, loet me try emailing him again right now

Thanks

Hellfire
    Participant

Adding the pictures of the Kingston Savage memory here too 🙂

[[{“fid”:”60099506″,”view_mode”:”default”,”attributes”:{“title”:”Kingston SAVAGE DDR3 16GB Xmas Giveaway Week 1″,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:”Kingston SAVAGE DDR3 16GB Xmas Giveaway Week 1″},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null}]]

Before install pic

[[{“fid”:”60099507″,”view_mode”:”default”,”attributes”:{“title”:”Kingston SAVAGE DDR3 16GB Xmas Giveaway Week 1 Before Install”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:”Kingston SAVAGE DDR3 16GB Xmas Giveaway Week 1 Before Install”},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null}]]

After Install (starting to look better)  With the Razer case, it’s X-Mas colors in honor of the holiday season and the Pro-Clocker’s X-Mas giveaway!

[[{“fid”:”60099508″,”view_mode”:”default”,”attributes”:{“title”:”Kingston SAVAGE DDR3 16GB Xmas Giveaway Week 1 Installed”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:”Kingston SAVAGE DDR3 16GB Xmas Giveaway Week 1 Installed”},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null}]]

RealNeil
    Participant

Sweet looking system and prizes. I can’t wait to post my pics once my case and other comes in from Bitfenix.

Bob2701

Sweet prizes for sure.  Thanks for posting and congrats again.

ghostamongyou
    Participant

Hellfire that’s a sweet looking rig for sure.  I really like that.

StaticFX
    Participant

Sexy memory! and a sweet rig.

I think it has to be the Case from InWin… the DLink camera I won is like 2 lbs (unless it was an xmas present? lol I dont think so?)

geekify
    Participant

Awesome prizes so far, jealous of that RAM.

I think it has to be the Case from InWin… the DLink camera I won is like 2 lbs (unless it was an xmas present? lol I dont think so?)

When I won a case from InWin it came from Walnut, CA but was sent via FedEx.

StaticFX
    Participant

yep… it wasnt the In Win case.. back to waiting lol

Cr1ms0nGh0st
    Participant

[[{“fid”:”60099724″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]][[{“fid”:”60099725″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Kanged_One
    Participant

Congrats guys. Hoping to join the bandwagon of winners soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 456 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.