- September 15, 2016 at 12:56 am #71975infoporterParticipant
Disclosure – I am developing this game in my free time. I’ve played space games for about 33 years.
Hey guys, I have been a long time member here and actually help run the backend of the site. This is my official personal forum account and I’m getting more active on the forums. I have been working on a classic style space shooter called Space Jawns for about 2 years now. It’s my first game I’ve developed, and it’s still in “Alpha”, but it’s totally playable so I’m looking for more players and feedback at this point.
I just released the 2.5 Alpha version tonight and it’s the best version yet. There are still some bugs, so please report them if you encounter them. I will help remedy any major issues if possible before the next release.
Space Jawns currently features:
- 10 challenging levels of play.
- Multiple enemy types.
- Mutiple powerup types.
- Multiple bonus types..
- Online high score leaderboard.
- Classic gameplay feel.
- Free to play in Alpha and Beta releases.
- Playable on Win 32/64, Mac, Linux 32/64, and Android!
- Gyroscopic controls on Android. Move your device to steer!
- No DLC!
- No pre-order!
- No early access!
Let me know in this thread if you have any questions about the game or issues! I’ll do my best to resolve them in the next release.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.