Thermaltake Core P3 Case

Home Forums Hardware Cases Thermaltake Core P3 Case

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by stefanovaaa.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

“Thermaltake’s Core P3 wall-mountable chassis takes honors as being the highest rated case we have ever reviewed. Come and find out why

Even if you are not a fan of open air cases, you will be hard pressed to deny the Core P3 in any way. It is solid, it has tons of options, and while it is the little brother to the Core P5, the Core P3 will fit more user needs in our opinion. One of the largest reasons for this is that now AIOs are in fair play with the Core P3, where the P5 was a bit too wide to accomplish this without modding the chassis. The pricing is downright amazing.”

http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7794/thermaltake-core-p3-atx-wall-mount-chassis-review/index.html

Kanged_One
    Participant

Is it just me that thinks using an open-chassis for a daily-use PC is a bad idea? so to whom is thermaltake selling that? reviewers aren’t that many really..

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Very pretty but I am not good enough to hide all those wires in a case like this. Fantastic for those of you that are and I am sure there will be some incredible looking builds in this case.

stefanovaaa

Those cases get a lot of dusty?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.