Unboxing Logitech G27 Racing Wheel, Peddles and Shifter

Home Forums Show & Tell Unboxing Logitech G27 Racing Wheel, Peddles and Shifter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sir-diealot
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zkkri1j-GMI tried to put this in the I just got this portion but it would not allow my photos to upload.

Eveything in this feels wonderful, but I ran into a major problem as the steering wheel and shifter won’t attach to my desk and I am going to have to wait until next month before I can afford anything to attach it to. I am thinking of getting something like this. Figures.

Edit: I wanted to say that they tension in the peddles seems to be true to life with good tension again on the clutch and brake peddles. The gas peddle is smooth and fluid when pressed.

The shifter flows nicely with nice gaps between each gear (Though because of the problem listed above I have not tested that in game)

The steering wheel seems to be very well made and feels very rugged.

Admin1

Nice setup, but I would have spent the money on a 2nd or 3rd video card, or another DDR4 kit so you have all  8 dimm slots full

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Nice setup, but I would have spent the money on a 2nd or 3rd video card, or another DDR4 kit so you have all  8 dimm slots full

I will end up getting more DDR4 memory when they prices go down some more and the speeds and latency (I think that is what they call it) have improved. I am going to save up for a 980 ti but right now I want to be able to play my racing games and I don’t play them well with a mouse and keyboard and have no interest in playing them with a controler. By the way I have 4 4 gig strips, so they are filled right now anyway 😀 by the time I get my new video card in about 3 or 4 months I am sure DDR4 will be much cheaper. Edit: I may well be misunderstanding you too by the way, I am still trying to learn all this and I am a bit dense.

Admin1

Steve, post a photo of your current X99 system

Thanks !

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Steve, post a photo of your current X99 system

Thanks !

It is not complete yet but it is posted here. https://proclockers.com/forums/i-just-got/i-more-or-less-just-got-it-gaming-rig

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.