Update on Heath Coop, Pro Clockers Editor in Chief

Home Forums All about ProClockers News Update on Heath Coop, Pro Clockers Editor in Chief

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi Guys

I know some of you must be wondering what happened to Heath, so let me explain that Heath is still  Pro Clockers Editor in Chief, but he had to take some personal  time off  to take care of himself as well as his family.  Heath could be away for 60-90 days, which is fine with me  seeing as he wil be getting the help he needs, but I would really

appreciate it if each and everyone of you would find the time to say a prayer for Heath asking that he has a fast recovery. 

Thanks !

RealNeil
    Participant

Heath, thanks for everything that you’ve done for our website. Your reviews have been great to read and the fact that you inject some of your personality into each one makes them better.

I look forward to seeing you publish more reviews when you’re ready to do so.

Take care of yourself and let us know how you’re doing when you get the chance.

Neil

Ryan1

My Prayers Are with You and your family Heath

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I am just hearing about this but I wish him the best of luck in his recovery from whatever is going on. Get well soon Heath

Bob2701

All the best wishes for a speedy recovery Heath.

Steve-O
    Participant

and prayers with you Heath.  Get well soon!

Admin1

HI Guys

Heath must be feeling better, his stepson told me that Heath signed himself out of the hospital this past Monday. I haven’t heard from him yet, so lets hope he’s doing ok and will be back to reviewing within the next week or two. I.f I hear from him and he tels me when he’s coming back I’ll be sure to let all of you know. Lets say a couple of prayers that he continues to get better.

Thanks Guys.

Bob2701

Good News…

Thanks Stan.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Thanks for the update Stan

Ryan1

Thanks for the update Stan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.