Update On PC Version Of Batman: Arkham Knight

Home Forums Gaming PC Gaming Update On PC Version Of Batman: Arkham Knight

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Rocksteady has released a list of things they are working on in an attempt to get Batman: Arkham Knight to a playable state.

Below is the list of the key areas where we are dedicating our resources to improve the experience for our loyal fans:

Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu

Fix for low resolution texture bug

Improve overall performance and framerate hitches

Add more options to the graphics settings menu

Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches

Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptop

Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage

NVIDIA SLI bug fixes

Enabling AMD Crossfire

NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers

While we work on improving performance, we will also continue to make interim patches available to address issues for those still playing the game on PC. The first patch is being released now and the updates include:

Fixed a crash that was happening for some users when exiting the game

Fixed a bug which disabled rain effects and ambient occlusion. We are actively looking into fixing other bugs to improve this further

Corrected an issue that was causing Steam to re-download the game when verifying the integrity of the game cache through the Steam client

Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when turning off Motion Blur in BmSystemSettings.ini. A future patch will enable this in the graphics settings menu

We would like to thank our fans for their patience and invaluable feedback. We will continue to monitor and listen for any additional issues.

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Support-for-PC/June-27-Update-on-PC-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/m-p/581700

Bob2701

Looks like it will be a while.

Contmanest
    Participant

People complain about having updated. Heck back in the day. Your playing a game and you get over half way through and it just locks up. With no patch avaliable for it. At least now social media keeps the companies accountable.

TeeBlack
    Participant

havent tried playing yet. i might give it a go later tonight or this weekend.

Sunshyn
    Participant

Hoping I can make Witcher 3 last until Knight is fixed and running well.

clayjn

I am about 40% thru the game I just set the .ini file fps to 200 and went to town on this game. So far very few issues. other then the tank battles being a lil choppy, and repetive. But I must say the game is stunning and fun. 

TeeBlack
    Participant

still havent played it yet. maybe this weekend as things are finally getting fixed.

Bob2701

Is it ready for prime time??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.