Vertagear S-Line SL4000 Black/Carbon Edition Gaming Chair Review

Home Forums All about ProClockers ProClockers Reviews Vertagear S-Line SL4000 Black/Carbon Edition Gaming Chair Review

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Draelren
    Participant

Choosing the right gaming or racing chair is a lot like choosing the right bed, you want something that’s very comfortable that also supports your weight, neck, back and arms and gives you a peaceful night sleep.

When choosing a gaming chair you want it to support the same areas of your body, and as we all know gaming sessions can run anywhere from 6 – 24 hours depending how dedicated you are so you want a chair that’s very comfortable. Often people tend to fall asleep in their chair after long gaming sessions so why not buy a comfortable chair.

Read More

killjoyjim

Good review Stan. Wen I was at toure house Last Sunday. I was looking at it on the bench and thinking how can I take that home without Stan seeing its gone….lol

Bob2701

Great review Stan, that is one awesome chair.

Sunshyn
    Participant

Great review, and that’s the slickest looking gaming chair I’ve ever seen.

Admin1

Thanks Guys, I might be receiving Red & Black Vertagear SL5000  within the nesxt couple of weeks. 

Steve-O
    Participant

Thanks Guys, I might be receiving Red & Black Vertagear SL5000  within the nesxt couple of weeks. 

That will be awesome to see as I like the two tone with Red/Black.   Wink

zangza
    Participant

Man, I have been seeing all these chairs coming out, designed for gamers I  would love to get my hands on one of these, they look so comfy.

Thank you for the review.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.