Week Two of Pro Clockers Christmas Giveaway

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Week Two of Pro Clockers Christmas Giveaway

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Welcome to Week Two of Pro Clockers Christmas Giveaway !  This weeks giveaway starts on Saturday December 6th and ends at 11:59pm on Thursday December 11th. I would like to thank this weeks sponsors for making Week Two of Pro Clockers Christmas Giveaway  possible, thanks guys !

To enter the giveaway you must be a forum member if your not it's easy to join. You must be at least 13 years old and have at least 10 useful posts in our forums. We understand that not everyome uses Facebook & Twiter however if you do use it please share the Week Two Giveaway link. You must live in the US or Canada, however if you live outside this area and have a friend or relative living in the US or Canada that would be willing to accept your prize and ship it to you, then it's fine to enter the giveaway

Now lets get down to this weeks prizes !

From our friends at BitFenix :

One Pandora Chasis, your choice of black or silver !  BitFennix is also offering the winner $99 of their modding products, also your choice !

From our friends at Transcend :

Two members will win one StoreJet 25H3  USB3.0 1TB Portable Hard Drive &  one JetFlash790  USB3.0 32GB Flash Drive !

From our friends at Diamond Mulitimedia !

One Diamond R7 240 Video Card

One Diamond Ultra Dock 

One Diamond Wireless Range Extender !

One Diamond WPC TV Pro !

From our friends at Vantec !

One NexStar HX2R Extrenal Hard Drive RAID Enclosure

One NexStar WiFi Enclosure 

One NexStar WiFi Hard Drive Dock 

One Vantec LapCool X7 17inch Notebook Cooler

Once again this weeks giveaway starts on Saturday December 6th and ends at 11:59 pm Thursday December 11th, winners names will be announced Friday December 12th. Please remember that it your responsibility to pay any duty fees or taxes.

Good luck !

William Lyon
    Participant

Count me in!!

killjoyjim

I'm in also.

ravenraga
    Participant

add me to the list 🙂 i really like that pandora case 🙂 i love that front panel

Cr1ms0nGh0st
    Participant

Some more nice prizes up for grabs. Good luck everyone.

thumperd
    Participant
    Modrod
    Participant

That chassis! Love it! I'm in! Thanks Stan and all the sponsors!

Steve-O
    Participant

All excellent sponsors & goodies!!!

In for a win?  😉

StaticFX
    Participant
    mrcapncaveman
    Participant

Oh That Pandora! Thanks again to this weeks sponsors, And Thank you Stan for putting this all together.yes

FreeJet
    Participant
    TeeBlack
    Participant

Good luck everyone!

MeSleepyOne
    Participant

Wow what a great line up Stan. Thanks to all the sponsors for makeing this awesome giveaway happen. I would LOVE to get that silver Pandora Chasis or the Diamond Ultra Dock both would come in real handy. I have a new video card but older monitors with VGA and the Diamond Ultra Dock would be perfect so I can keep my 3 monitor setup.

Posted by Travis Dillard on Friday, December 5, 2014

geekify
    Participant

Great prizes, thanks to all sponsors!. Love Bitfenix, have quite a few of their products. Good luck all!

My shares

https://www.facebook.com/WillCS/posts/10152569089805488

jtheater
    Participant

Some good stuff to be had here ladies and gents.  Good luck to all. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.