- August 7, 2015 at 8:38 pm #71068adminKeymaster
Welcome to Week Seven of ProClockers Summer Giveaway 2015 !
This week we will be giving away three prizes from our friends at Patriot Memory, as well as a couple of other prizes from Pro Clockers own Editor in Chief Heath Coop !
1) To enter this giveaway you must be at least 13 years old, and a member of Pro Clockers forums. If your not a forums member, registration is free and easy to complete.
2) The same rules apply as the last 6 weeks of giveaways, Week Seven is also for members of the US and Canada. However to be fair to everyone, if you live outside this area you an still take part in this weeks giveaway as long as you have a friend or relative that lives in the US or Canada that’s willing to accept your prize and ship it to you. You have to have at least 10 useful forum posts to enter the giveaway, like Patriot Memory‘s and ProClockers Facebook pages, and also leave at least 3 posts on Patriot’s Facebook page. The first post should thank Patriot for supporting ProClockers Summer Giveaway 2015, the next 2 posts should be about a new product Patriot released this year, and why you like that product. We would also like you to tell us why you would like to win this weeks prizes.
3) As always, Pro Clockers and our Giveaways Sponsors are not responsible for any taxes or duty fees on your prizes, we are also not responsible for any lost or damaged prizes. If UPS or FedEx tries to hand you a damaged package you need to tell them that your not going to accept it and to send it back to the shipper. Next make sure you send me a PM and tell me the package was damaged and sent back, and we will work with our sponsors and get them to send you a new package.
4) Last, please make sure you only enter the giveaway under one forum ID, if we find that you have entered more than once using a different forum ID you will be banned from all of Pro Clockers Future Giveaways.
Now, lets get on with Week Seven of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015 !
Let’s take a look at the prizes from our good friends at Patriot Memory:
Prizes up for Grabs from Pro Clockers Editor in Chief Heath Coop.
Key Code for Futuremarks 3DMARK Advanced Edition !
For the gamers in our forums:
Key code for CRYSIS Trilogy !
This weeks giveaway runs from Friday August 7th 2015 until Saturday evening August 15th at 11:59 pm EST. The Winners Names Announcement will go live Sunday morning August 16th at 11 am EST.
ProClockers & Patriot Memory would like to wish everyone that enters Week Seven of ProClockers Summer Giveaway 2015 the best of luck !August 7, 2015 at 8:44 pm #87894mhalhuphetMember
1st <3 i would like to join this <3
Thank you proclockers and patriot for this wonderful prices and giveaways <3
i would like to win an ssd or ddr3 memory for my new build computer <3
Welcome to WEEK SEVEN of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015 !https://www.proclockers.com/forums/contest/welcome-week-seven-pro-clockers-summer-giveaway-2015
And if you don't know…now you know. Viper Gaming by Patriot. #ViperGaming #Patriot #BIGgieNEWSAugust 7, 2015 at 8:57 pm #87903killerjParticipant
I would like to win this becouse I could use a few of these on the wifes new build for sure. She been down all summer with foot surgery and keep kicking me off my pc. Ugghh
GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE!
Thanks pro clockers for the awesome giveawayAugust 7, 2015 at 9:12 pm #87908Admin1Guest
James, why is her system down, what’s the problem and can you please tell me her systems specs ?
Thanks !August 7, 2015 at 9:28 pm #87909KnowNothingManParticipant
Thanks to Pro Clockers own Editor in Chief Heath Coop for supplying some of the prizes.
https://twitter.com/KnowNothingMan/status/629823678188883969August 7, 2015 at 9:45 pm #87910ghostamongyouParticipant
Some nice stuff this week…
I’m most interested in the SSD & memory, with the SSD being my first choice. You know though, just as a random thought here, when my SSD went bad on me recently and I returned to using an old HDD, the HDD isn’t really as slow as I remember it being. I was expecting it to just drag along like a turtle. I’m not sure if my SSD had somehow slowed in speed (do they actually slow in speed over time? I’m not sure.) or the HDD isn’t as slow as I remember it being or what. It isn’t as miserable though using the HDD again as I thought I would be. I can notice a difference, sure, but not as much as I seem to remember.
Anyway, the SSD would still be my first choice. The ram would be super nice to win too. The flash drive would be a nice little prize as well. I wouldn’t get any use out of the 3DMARK, though the Crysis games might be of interest.
Is this the third week that an SSD is up for grabs? Maybe this will be the week I’ll snag one, hopefully…
On with the posts… and by the way, if you haven’t checked out Patriot’s website lately, go give it a browse. They have really done a terrific job with it. In particular, check out their new products page here: http://www.patriotmemory.com/fuelion/ Scroll down the page & check out how they’ve set it up. Cool stuff.
— Stephen Saunders (@pathforone) August 8, 2015
Thanks Pro Clockers for continuing to keep up with things & offer the giveaways.
https://www.facebook.com/ProClockers/posts/1012917405405451August 7, 2015 at 9:55 pm #87917RealNeilParticipant
Thanks for the non-stop parade of fantastic prizes.
ProClockers.com has the best prizes and sponsors anywhere!August 7, 2015 at 9:58 pm #87918Ryan1Guest
Thanks Stan Pro-Clockers Patriot and Heath for this weeks prizesAugust 7, 2015 at 10:38 pm #87920dryden13Participant
THANKS PATRIOT MEMORY and HEATH!
I would like to win the new Patriot Blast 240GB SSD. It would be a nice upgrade for my laptop, moving from a 640GB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive. Good luck everyone!August 7, 2015 at 11:40 pm #87924mrcapncavemanParticipant
Starting off with Shares
I would also like to Thank Pro Clockers, Patriot and Mr Coop for this weeks giveaway!
Anything from Patriot rocks in my book so Im game for all of it. I have a 775 rig that just needs some ram to be up and running again, using an old laptop HDD for it and it could use a “Blast” SSD……One can never have enough flash drives . As for the keycodes I am definitly down for the 3D Mark code. I love to benchmark, always striving for a better score. Thanks again for another awesome week of fun.August 8, 2015 at 12:16 am #87926Bob2701Member
Wow, week 7 in under way… Thanks Pro Clockers & Patriot Memory for a great summer.August 8, 2015 at 3:00 am #87931laranjeParticipant
Thanks Proclockers & Patriot for the awesome giveaway’s 😉August 8, 2015 at 4:23 am #87935magicflyerParticipant
Great, good luck for all,
Thanks Patriot, Heath and Pro-Clockers (Stan) for all these great goodies for Week #7.
I like all of the prizes and I’m happy to win one of this greatsAugust 8, 2015 at 5:02 am #87936fourpixelMemberAugust 8, 2015 at 8:20 am #87939oddworldParticipant
I would love to win an SSD or some RAM so i can build my 7 year old son a PC. He plays world of tanks blitz on TAB but want to play on PC with me 🙂
Im currently on vacation but will post all my thanks and shares when i get home on tursday. My nvidea shield wont let me post all the links :
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.