Well I think I found the mod

Home Forums Show & Tell Well I think I found the mod

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Sir-diealot
    Participant

I think I found the case mod for my Cosmos II when I get it which looks like I will have to wait until November or Dedember to save up enough for both. Alternately I would like to do a window that would follow the “Z” shape on the case from the top, but the more I look at this panel the more I am thinking it will be a done deal. I would then be able to use the The Phobya LED Flexlight Highh Density 240cm RGB  [ 216 x SMP LED’s ]   & Flexlight RGB Controller with IR-Remote kit that I won here in week 6 Edit: I am just talking about doing the window mod, that is all, sorry if I confused anyone.

Go to roughly 4:40 in the video to see the window and how it is installed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgUOwckLdzs

Edit: This is the company that sells that side panel. http://mnpctech.com/mnpctech-clear-case-pc-panels/cooler-master-cosmos-ii-panel.html

killerj
    Participant

Killer idea  steve and nice case for sure

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Killer idea  steve and nice case for sure

Thanks, hope I can do it sooner and then some costume braided cables.

JMRK
    Participant

Damn, that’s really cool. Would love to see the build log for that. Those are great cases to start with. I don’t have the ability to do a mod like that but those cases are really nice looking.

Bob2701

Along with the ability you also need a ton of specialty tools to do the job right.  Not to mention patience..

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Damn, that’s really cool. Would love to see the build log for that. Those are great cases to start with. I don’t have the ability to do a mod like that but those cases are really nice looking.

My only intent is to do the case, window and some nice braided cables.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Along with the ability you also need a ton of specialty tools to do the job right.  Not to mention patience..

As I told JMRK my only intent is to do the case, window and some nice braided cables. I would like to hide as many wires as possible and I would also add the Phobya lighting set that I won here from here and  Aqua Tuning. Other than that a nice pair of 980 ti’s (ASUS) It is going to be a major decision on which to do first because in full it is going to take me close to 6 months to a year on the cash side.

Bob2701

Sounds great, don’t forget to post some pictures along the way.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Sounds great, don’t forget to post some pictures along the way.

I will be sure to do.

Admin1

Steve, what happened to the Cosmos II I gave you, didn’t Rick ship it to you or did you forget to send him the cash to ship it ?  I need to know what’s going on, I told him to ship you my Cosmos II  becuse you needed one and I wanted to help you out. It should have been shipped to you.

Thanks

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Steve, what happened to the Cosmos II I gave you, didn’t Rick ship it to you or did you forget to send him the cash to ship it ?  I need to know what’s going on, I told him to ship you my Cosmos II  becuse you needed one and I wanted to help you out. It should have been shipped to you.

Thanks

Never shipped it and stopped answering/returning my calls. He never gave me a quote for shipping it either by the way. Not your fault and I greatly thank you for trying. Maybe it will still work out but when he stopped answering calls and emails I figured it was his way of telling me to blow off.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I just tried to call and straight to answering machine.

Admin1

The thing is that it’s my chassis not his, and he said he would ship it to you, so he should  keep his word an ship it to you. I’m going to try emailing him right now, I’ll let you know if he replies.

Thanks Steve

Sir-diealot
    Participant

The thing is that it’s my chassis not his, and he said he would ship it to you, so he should  keep his word an ship it to you. I’m going to try emailing him right now, I’ll let you know if he replies.

Thanks Steve

Okay thank you very much.

GTSLICK44
    Participant

Great looking case there Steven! Hope your mod goes well. Send me some updates! smiley

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.