What size PC monitor do you use?

Home Forums Gaming PC Gaming What size PC monitor do you use?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Thinking about getting a dedicated monitor for gaming and was wondering what is the perfect size for a computer monitor?

Sunshyn
    Participant

I use a 24″ BenQ at 1080. I’m very happy with that with the games I play, though perhaps if my setup was different, I might have gone for a 27″. As it is, the way my monitor arm and seating is setup, a larger screen would just be too close for comfort.

I bought one of those 21:9 ultra-wide monitors

[[{“fid”:”60103763″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

RealNeil
    Participant

I have three 27″ screens and a 28″ 4K screen.

Devinedragoon
    Participant

🙁 only a 19″ atm and only becausue i’m broke right now and can’t get a really nice one 🙁 the op makes me sad with that 21:9 wish i had one of those bad boys or one like it anyway.

ghostamongyou
    Participant

I didn’t even know these existed.  That looks like a pretty amazing monitor.  What did it set you back?

[quote=Lil’ ½ Dead]

I didn’t even know these existed.  That looks like a pretty amazing monitor.  What did it set you back?

[/quote]

I’ve since sold it and got one of those Korean monitors.

But the 2560×1080 widescreen monitors go for as little as $250 

ghostamongyou
    Participant

one of those korean monitors?

Mostly cheap (price wise) 1440p ips monitors. 

[[{“fid”:”60107892″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“alt”:”Korean 1440p Monitors: X-STAR DP2710 LED MULTI, First FSM-270YV, Shimian, ETC.”,”class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

JMRK
    Participant

Currently two ASUS 24″, really all I need.

fourpixel

I’m using BenQ RL2450H which I won in a contest held here in my country and donated 5 more monitors for my school last 2012 

I wonder if they are still using it LOL

Anwnimos
    Participant

I currently use my brothers (he gave it to me) LG Flatron 24 inch TV monitor, which is really nice for gaming 😛

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Using a junkie 20″ monitor until I can afford a couple of 27″ monitors.

tnecniv102
    Participant

just upgraded from LG 17 inch sqaure LCD to DELL 24 inch wide LED. and regret why only now..

killjoyjim

I have a DELL 19” Has no HDMI.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.