Win amazing prizes from MSI, BenQ, NEEDforSEAT in the MSI MGA Giveaway!

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Win amazing prizes from MSI, BenQ, NEEDforSEAT in the MSI MGA Giveaway!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sir-diealot
    Participant

http://splur.gy/r/j726g/r/30zjSVJxkrh   Win amazing prizes from MSI, BenQ, NEEDforSEAT in the MSI MGA Giveaway!  

Eligibility: Open to legal residents of all countries. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.

ghostamongyou
    Participant

thanks… can’t win if you don’t enter right.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

thanks… can’t win if you don’t enter right.

True true. I get into a lot of contests, I am disabled and don’t have a lot of money so I try to win stuff in contests.

ghostamongyou
    Participant

True true. I get into a lot of contests, I am disabled and don’t have a lot of money so I try to win stuff in contests.

same here, it sucks.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

[quote=Sir-diealot]

same here, it sucks.

[/quote]That it does.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.