Win one of three Plantronics Gaming headsets

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Win one of three Plantronics Gaming headsets

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sir-diealot
    Participant

http://woobox.com/uo6rb4/fsueyf Rules won’t come up for me so I am unsure of countries.

• Win one of three Plantronics Gaming headsets
      In celebration of Insomnia55, we are giving away three Plantronics RIG Headsets. To enter our sweepstakes to win one of the three Plantronics Gaming RIG headsets, all you need to do is fill out the fields below. Remember to share with your friends to gain bonus additional entries.
      In celebration of Insomnia55, we are giving away three Plantronics RIG Headsets. To enter our sweepstakes to win one of the three Plantronics Gaming RIG headsets, all you need to do is fill out the fields below. Remember to share with your friends to gain bonus additional entries.

ghostamongyou
    Participant

Thanks.  This looks like a hella nice headset.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Thanks.  This looks like a hella nice headset.

You’re welcome. Sure does.

ghostamongyou
    Participant

I have a Plantronics gamecon 780 set that I got for a super deal on Amazon last year.  The sound is good, but I hate hate HATE the cloth material that they use on the earmuffs and head strap.  It is literally impossible to keep clean.  It stays grungy and disgusting all the time.  God I hate that material.  So many headsets use it too. 

Sir-diealot
    Participant

I have a Plantronics gamecon 780 set that I got for a super deal on Amazon last year.  The sound is good, but I hate hate HATE the cloth material that they use on the earmuffs and head strap.  It is literally impossible to keep clean.  It stays grungy and disgusting all the time.  God I hate that material.  So many headsets use it too. 

That’s not good at all and I think that I know what material you are talking about and it feels funny too. I have a set of Logitech G 930’s that I saved up to get. Paid 25 extra on one bill for 5 months so that I would have no bill one month and that is how I was able to get them. That is basically how I got all the stuff for the build I just did. Anyway the G-930’s have been a great set and I have to compliment Logitech on their waranty service, I only had one month left in a 2 year warranty and the mic broke and they replaced them no questions asked, just had to send them a scan of my reciept.

ghostamongyou
    Participant

ewwwww wireless.  I can’t hang with wireless headsets, keyboards, etc.  Nothing’s worse than to have whatever you’re doing suddenly disrupted because your batteries are getting low.  *cringe…

Sir-diealot
    Participant

ewwwww wireless.  I can’t hang with wireless headsets, keyboards, etc.  Nothing’s worse than to have whatever you’re doing suddenly disrupted because your batteries are getting low.  *cringe…

You can play for 7 hours without charging these and they work fine. Best thing I ever did was go wireless with these headphones. Go sick of getting up to go someplace in the house and forgetting I had the headset on and having them yank off or hitting the cord with my hand and bending the inputs. I has a set of Razer Piranhas’ and this set blows them away. Everybody I know that has them loves them. You just have to remember to plug them in and even if you forget you can attach the cord and keep playing.

JMRK
    Participant

Looks like a very nice set, thanks!
    My current headset is starting to get a little old so this would be great.

mhalhuphet

is this international sir? thank you so much for the share

Sir-diealot
    Participant

is this international sir? thank you so much for the share

I don’t know, as I stated the rules will not come up for me, I clicked on them and it went to a blank page and the URL said blank something. Sorry.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.