Winners Names Announced for Pro Clockers Grand Prize Giveaway 2015

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Winners Names Announced for Pro Clockers Grand Prize Giveaway 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi everyone !

It’s been a great 70 days here at Pro Clockers  and thanks to our sponsors we have given away thousands of dollars worth of hardware during the first 8 weeks of  Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015 ! 

Now that  Pro Clockers Grand Prize Giveaway officially ended at 11:59 pm last night, it’s time to announce the Grand Prize and Runner Up Prize Winners names, but first I would like to give a big thanks  to our very good friends at  Kingston Technology & Gigabyte USA for supporting Pro Clockers Grand Prize Giveaway, thanks for your help in making this an awesome ending for Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015 !  

Next, I would also like to thank our good friends at PowerColor, Performance PCs & Overkillpcs for supporting our Runner Up Giveaway, we could have never had such a great ending with out your help. 

I know I can speak for everyone here at Pro Clockers  when I say, we thank all of our sponsors through out Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015 from the bottom of our hearts for your kindness and generosity .

Lets move on to the moment we have all be waiting for !

Our runner up prize  goes to: Bob2701 for helping Pro Clockers as well as other forum members throughout the whole 9 weeks of  giveaways, Congrats Bob !

Our Grand Prize goes to a member of the United States Armed Forces as well as a member of Pro Clockers Forums. We thank you for your dedication and  laying your life on the line to keep us free and safe.

Congrats jtheather !

I’ll be looking forward to seeing all of you at Pro Clockers Christmas Giveaway which will be my last giveaway. I will be retiring  at the end of April 2016 but I will be sticking around to help out if needed and publishing reviews .

It’s been my pleasure working with, and getting to know each and everyone of you and I thank all of you for the last two years, we have had some fun and at the same time made Pro Clockers a success.

Thank you !

killerj
    Participant

Congrats guys.

Stan every one need a break at some point and retiring is a good way to do it. since you can always come back im sure. if you get  to board.

Again contrats and  thanks to all the sponsors for the awesome giveway

nKwoel
    Participant

Grats to both of you guys

Steve-O
    Participant

To the lucky two winners!!   Enjoy them goodies!!!

Stan, nooooooooo you can’t retire, it’s too early!  j/k  LOL

You deserve it, BUT I will be trying to sway you not to over the next 8 months.  lol

mhalhuphet

congrats to all the winners

ghostamongyou
    Participant

Oooo, Bob won…  wow, didn’t see that coming…  total shocker…   

[[{“fid”:”60108586″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Seriously Stan, just cancel my membership here.  If others choose to continue going along with this charade, then fine, but I’m not doing it anymore.  I know this is a fraud.  Your giveaways are not credible or ethical.  You are hand picking who does and doesn’t win either the majority of the time or perhaps all of the time, and I have known this for a while now.  It has been getting harder and harder to contain my frustration, and I can no longer keep it under wraps.  The truth is pretty obvious to anyone who pays attention.  You can deny things if you want, but only the dimwitted and blissfully unaware will believe you.  I’m done.  Cya.  Good luck with your future ‘giveaways’…

StaticFX
    Participant

DAMN IT!!!

LOL Congrats!!!!

slugbug55
    Participant

Congrats you lucky so and so’s.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Congratulations to both our winners and all our winners this summer. Thank you to Stan and those that help run this website and to the sponsors whom with this giveaway would not have been possible.

A special thanks to Jtheather for serving our country.

Stan you can’t retire, I just got here.

Sunshyn
    Participant

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway Stan. It was fun. You managed to find the most wonderful sponsors and prizes. I’m sorry to hear about your impeding retirement as I was only just getting to know you, but I guess there’s a few more months before that happens.

laranje
    Participant

congrats to all winners 😉

Admin1

Ghost, Talk about sore loosers,  but I bet it would have been fine if your name was picked right ?   I’m sure that there’s a lot of people here that would disagree with you, and if you feel this way than we are better off not having you as a member, it’s no great loss, and I never heard you complain every time your name was drawn.

mhalhuphet

Oooo, Bob won…  wow, didn’t see that coming…  total shocker…   

[[{“fid”:”60108586″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

Seriously Stan, just cancel my membership here.  If others choose to continue going along with this charade, then fine, but I’m not doing it anymore.  I know this is a fraud.  Your giveaways are not credible or ethical.  You are hand picking who does and doesn’t win either the majority of the time or perhaps all of the time, and I have known this for a while now.  It has been getting harder and harder to contain my frustration, and I can no longer keep it under wraps.  The truth is pretty obvious to anyone who pays attention.  You can deny things if you want, but only the dimwitted and blissfully unaware will believe you.  I’m done.  Cya.  Good luck with your future ‘giveaways’…

i feel you sir,but its not our decision so lets congratulate them and lets move on. its just we dont have a nice luck to have that items. 

mhalhuphet

Ghost, Talk about sore loosers,  but I bet it would have been fine if your name was picked right ?   I’m sure that there’s a lot of people here that would disagree with you, and if you feel this way than we are better off not having you as a member, it’s no great loss, and I never heard you complain every time your mane was drawn.

sir stan thank you again for this wonderful giveaways. 

Admin1

Thanks !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.