Winners Names Announced for Week Six of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Winners Names Announced for Week Six of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi Guys & Gals, it’s been another great week at Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015 !   Before we get started announcing our Week Six winners names, I would like to give a big thanks to our good friends at Crucial Memory & Aquatuning  for making our Week Six Giveaway possible, Thanks !

I know everyone is waiting to see who won prizes this week, so sit back, and have a smoke or maybe a beer, while we get ready to announce our Week Six Giveaway winners  names !

From our good friends at Crucial Memory !

The MX200 500GB internal SSD goes to :  Lil’ 1/2 Dead 

The  16GB  Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4  2400MHz kit goes to :  Knownothingman

Congrats !

From our good friends at  Aquatuning !

The Phobya LED Flexlight Highh Density 240cm RGB  [ 216 x SMP LED’s ]   & Flexlight RGB Controller with IR-Remote goes to :  Sirdiealot

​ 

The Alphacool NexXxoS Cool Answer 360 D5 / XT   Water Cooling kit goes to :  RealNeil 

Congrats !

All four winners in Pro Clockers Week Six Giveaway need to send me a PM within the next  24 – 48 hours to claim your prize !  Please make sure you include your full name, shipping information, phone number and email address. Once I have everyone’s information it will be sent to Crucial and Aquatuning !

Pro Clockers Week Seven Giveaway is already underway and will end Saturday evening August 15th at 11:59 pm Pro Clockers Week Eight Giveaway will start Friday evening August 14th by 6pm EST, and Pro Clockers Grand Prize Giveaway will start Friday August 21st and run until Sunday evening August 30th at 11:59 pm !

killerj
    Participant

Congrats guys

Yes!!!  thanks to Stan and all the sponsors

[[{“fid”:”60107748″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Admin1

Thanks James, and Congrats on your win Kevin, I hope you enjoy your new SSD !

Martin_591
    Participant

Congrats guys 🙂

slugbug55
    Participant

Congrats winners!

alan1476
    Participant

Congrats to all the winners. And thank to Stan and all the sponsors.

laranje
    Participant

congratsss

killjoyjim

Congrats guys. Have fun with youre new toys.

Trak
    Participant

Congratz People………..Enjoy your winnings………

Cr1ms0nGh0st
    Participant

Luck wasn’t on my side this week 🙁  Congrats guys!!! m/

KnowNothingMan
    Participant

Guess my computer might get a little more ram.
    PM sent and thanks again for all the work running these contests.

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Wow, thanks guys! Thank you to all our sponsors and especially to Aquatuning! Congratulations to my fellow winners as well.

thumperd
    Participant

Congrats winners!

mhalhuphet

congrats guys <3 can you share your lucks? hihihihihihi hope i can win next time <3 thanks to the sponsors and pro-clockers <3 more blessings to come!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.