Winners Names Announced for Week Three of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Winners Names Announced for Week Three of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

It’s been another great week here at Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015 !   I would like to give a big thanks to our good friends at Kingston Technology and Nanoxia USA for  supporting Pro Clockers and  and giving us the chance to giveaway some awesome prizes, Thanks Guys !

With close to 200 posts Week Three of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015 has been the best week so far, so I would also like to thank our forums members, you guys have been really great, thank you.

Now that our Week Three Giveaway has come to an end, it’s time to announce the names of  of this weeks winners, so sit back and have a cup of coffee or maybe a beer and  see if your one of the lucky 7 people  that won prizes from Kingston Technology & Nanoxia USA  !

Lets start out announcing the winners names from our Kingston Giveaway !

The HyperX Fury 240GB SSD goes to:  Bob2701   !

The first HyperX Savage DDR3 2400MHz kit goes to: Ryan  !

The HyperX Savage 480GB SSD goes to:  StaticFX   !

The second HyperX Savage DDR3 16GB 2400MHz kit goes to: Kanged_One    !

The Kingston Predator 240GB PCIe  M.2 SSD goes to :  KillJoyJim​  !

Congrats Guys !  Due to a shipping mistake  Kingston will be shipping one of the 16GB DDR3 HperX Savage kits directly to Ryan.  Please send me a PM with your full name, shipping info, phone number an email address, thanks !

Lets move on to the winners names of the Nanoxia USA Giveaway !

The Deep Silence 4 Mini ITX HTPC Chassis goes to :   Alan1476   !

The Three Deep Silence 140mm 1400 rpm PWM Series Fans goes to  :   Sir-diealot​   !

Congrats Guys,  your  prizes will be directly from Nanoxia USA !   Please send me a PM with your full name, shipping info, phone number and email address .

Our Week Four Giveaway is already underway with some great prizes from our friends at Vantec and  Transcend !  

Good Luck !

geekify
    Participant

Congrats winners!

alan1476
    Participant

Woot, thanks Stan and Nanoxia, I cant belive I won the   Deep Silence 4 Mini ITX HTPC Chassis   So Totally awesome. Just wait till you guys see my new build for this one. Thanks ProClockers and Stan and Nanoxia.  Just posted thank you to Nanoxia on their Facebook page.  This will be my first Mini-ITX build.

Admin1

Glad your happy with your prize Alan !   Looking forward to seeing photos of your new build .  Please remember to post a photo of your prize the day it arrives .

Thanks Alan

Cr1ms0nGh0st
    Participant

Congrats on the gear guys!!! m/

killerj
    Participant

congrats every one

Martin_591
    Participant

I think you misspell a name ^^’

No, serioulsy, the one of Bob2701, you wrote it Bob2761

Good luck with your eyes, you was really not lucky 🙁

phenom2
    Participant

grats to all winners!!

nKwoel
    Participant

Congrats guys…nice win

Bob2701

I hope you are right Martin…  I don’t think we have a Bob2761 so I’m going to thank Pro-Clockers and Kingston.  I can really use the HyperX Fury.

Congrats to all the winners.

Kanged_One
    Participant

Yay! Thanks Proclockers and Kingston Technology!
    Those are nice RAM kits 😀 

laranje
    Participant

congrts !

neesnu
    Participant

Congrats Guys !

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Thanks a lot to Nanoxia and Pro Clockers and congratulations to my fellow winners.

Trak
    Participant

Congrats Guyz…………….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.