Winners Names Announced for Week Two of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015

Home Forums All about ProClockers Contests Winners Names Announced for Week Two of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi Guys & Gals

Now that Week Two of Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015  has ended it’s time to announce this weeks winners names, but first I would like to give a special thanks to Mia from OCZ Storage Solutions, Tamas from Aida64, and Chan from GearBest  for supporting  Pro Clockers Summer Giveaway 2015  Thanks ! 

Now lets get down to the names of this weeks winners !

From GearBest !

The GearBest SP109  9000 mAh Power Bank goes to:  mrcapncaveman 

From AIDA64 !

Aida64 Extreme  key codes go to the next 5 winners.

3 year license goes to: magicflyer

1 year license goes to the next 4 people. Cr1msOnGhOst,   neesnu,  Phenom2,   R3volt97  

From OCZ Storage Solutions !

OCZ ARC 100 240GB SSD goes to:  Steve-O

OCZ Vector 180 480GB SSD goes to:  Sunshyn

​Congrats everyone !   Please send me a PM  to claim your prize and make sure you include  your full name, shipping information, phone number and email address  as soon as possible.

I would like to be able to send everyone’s information to this weeks sponsors so they can ship your prizes !

For everyone else that did not win a prize, remember our Week Three giveaway  just started plus we have another 5 weeks of giveaways to go. including Pro Clockers Grand Prize Giveaway which is being sponsored by Kingston, and Gigabyte !   One person will walk away with close to $1200.00 in hardware !

Bob2701

Congrat to all the winners……  Thank you Pro-Clockers and all the sponsors.

ghostamongyou
    Participant

mega grats to the winners.  I wanted one of those SSD’s!  (as did we all, right!)

[[{“fid”:”60106615″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

mega grats to the winners.  I wanted one of those SSD’s!  (as did we all, right!)

You can say that again! 

I’m happy for everyone else who won though.

[[{“fid”:”60106616″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”}}]]

killjoyjim

Congrats guys .

alan1476
    Participant

Congrats to all the winners. 

neesnu
    Participant

Yay ! I won :3 thanks ProClockers / Stan ! ^_^ ~ hoping to win something again in week 3 😀 yey !  

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Congratulations

Steve-O
    Participant

Thanks to Pro-Clockers and Stan!

A huge thanks to the sponsors, OCZ Storage Solutions, AIDA64 and GearBest.

Congrats to all the other winners this week!!   Good Luck to eveyone in next week’s giveaway!! 

nKwoel
    Participant

Congrats to all winners…nice win

slugbug55
    Participant

Congrats winners!

phenom2
    Participant

Congrats to all winners! Thanks to AIDA64 and to the other sponsors!

fscrivy
    Participant

congrats to the winners

Sunshyn
    Participant

Yes! Awesome! Thanks so much!!

I should be able to keep a bunch of games on that and be able to go back into them instead having to pull them off soon after starting new ones. I’m so thrilled!

limproved
    Participant

WTG Guys!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.