World’s First 16.8 Million Color LED Mousepad

Home Forums Hardware Other Hardware World’s First 16.8 Million Color LED Mousepad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

The world’s first gaming mouse mat with limitless color customization options – #ColorItUp with the new Razer Firefly: http://rzr.to/firefly

Killer looks, deadly features – the Razer Firefly sports a micro-textured finish optimized for in-game precision, responsiveness and to strike a balance between control and speed playstyles. Outfitted with Razer Chroma lighting effects and 16.8 million color options, the Firefly lets you win with style, and fits perfectly into any themed battlestation you’re trying to build.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mouse-mats/razer-firefly?src=pgm.81594800&utm_source=affiliates&utm_medium=CJ&utm_campaign=Razer_Firefly

killjoyjim

No thank you….lol

Admin1

Not for me, but it is pretty cool !

neesnu
    Participant

Cool.. but not really a fan of Razer.. and I dont like the quality of their product..

Kanged_One
    Participant

Using LED lighting on EVERYTHING isn’t cool at all… 

fourpixel

LOL what’s next? almost all hardwares nowadays have led lights haha!

Kanged_One
    Participant

Gaming eyewear with RGB LED lighting LOL

clayjn

So I can have a seizure from the mouse pad not the game? Naa 

dryden13
    Participant

surprise Next up… LED’s on your gaming headsets…. AND on your Gunnar glasses!  Actually, that mousepad looks pretty cool and classy.  

Slackin
    Participant

I have been a loyal fan for years, but i’ve got to say even Robert didn’t seem impressed with things coming out of the Razer camp these days, you know your company is dying when the founder just kinda goes “ehhhh” for a product release (this was for the Razer PC Gaming Case at the time)   I wish they would up their quality, its sad to see them downturn lately, and things like this gimmick mousepad will not bring the massed back to them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.