Z270 Motherboard Reviews

Home Forums All about ProClockers ProClockers Reviews Z270 Motherboard Reviews

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi guys, as promised the Asus Z270 ROG Maximus IX Formula,  MSI  Z270 SLI Plus & ASRock Z270 Extreme4  motherboards reviews are now live on our home page.

The new Intel Kabylake 7700K review should be live some time Friday. Paul did not have time to finish the review so I had him ship the 7700K to Heath and he should receive it tomorrow

That’s right, Heath is back to reviewing for Pro Clockers, in fact the MSI Z270 motherboard review was done by Heath, so lets give Heath a warm welcome  !

We should be publishing the Gigabyte Z270 Gaming 5 review some time next week.

Thanks ~

Bob2701

Thanks Stan.

Admin1

Your welcome Bob !

killjoyjim

The new Z270 boards look so dam good.

Admin1

Yes they do Jim, I have the Asus Z270 we tested sitting here, I’ll most likely be using it in the Tt  View 27 review.

killjoyjim

Cant wait to read it.

Admin1

Hi guys

Heaths, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon review went live this morning !  You can find the review on our Home Page .

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Welcome back Heath

Admin1

Hi guys, besides the two Asus boards which will be here tomorrow, we will also be receiving the new Gigabyte Aorus Z270 Gaming 8 with the Bitspower G-Chill Hybrid Water Block. Here’s a photo as well as the boards specs.[[{“fid”:”60125405″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

[[{“fid”:”60125406″,”view_mode”:”default”,”fields”:{“format”:”default”,”field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]”:””,”field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]”:””},”type”:”media”,”attributes”:{“class”:”media-element file-default”},”link_text”:null}]]

Sir-diealot
    Participant

Very nice looking.

killjoyjim

I love the look. But dont like all the rgb.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.