2017 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 Winner Announcement Congratulations to the Top 3 Winners
Posted by Ryan Rudd on Friday, September 1, 2017 - 10:40am
2017 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 Winner Announcement
Congratulations to the Top 3 Winners
Taipei, Taiwan－September 1st, 2017－ Thermaltake, the leading PC DIY brand and the number one choice for PC modders worldwide is thrilled to announce the winners list of the 2017 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1. Japanese modder Von Carlo Rasonabe won the first place, followed by Thai modder Chaipoj Khaowasut and Philippine modder Mhike Samsin. For the 2017 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1, Thermaltake has invited twelve of the world’s excellent casemodders from Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Philippines, Russia, Thailand, the United Kingdom, and the United States to participate. The contestants were required to use Toughpower Grand RGB 850W Gold fully modular power supply along with the Tt Certified liquid cooling components to transform The Tower 900 E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Chassis into an own creation. They were also given an unlimited selection of Thermaltake products to install onto the build.
This exciting and monumental modding event ended successfully today. Thermaltake would like to thank the sponsors including ASUS, ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG), Intel and V-Color Technology Inc.. Without their supports, it would not be possible to hold the event. Lastly, Thermaltake would like to congratulate the top three winners and thank all the modders who participated in this event. Everyone did a fantastic job!
2017 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 1 Winner Announcement Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJtPUxn5OWM
Meet the Winners
- 1st Place Von Carlo Rasonabe: Von Carlo Rasonabe, known as Reapervon, is a Filipino-Japanese modder, and has been showcasing many of his projects in ASUS events and Computex Taipei. For him, casemod widens his creativity and imagination. He has used the Mecha as the inspiration to transform The Tower 900 into a stunning creation Tt X ROG Mechanicore.
- 2nd Place Chaipoj Khaowasut: As one of the top modders in Thailand, Chaipoj Khaowasut is good at designing a PC case by using Photoshop, AutoCAD, CorelDRAW, Illustrator and CNC Laser machine. Creating the mod with the concept “Future Engine”, Chaipoj Khaowasut has presented to the world TT Turbocharger 900.
- 3rd Place Mhike Samsin: Mhike Samsin is a full-time modders in Philippines and began PC modification from around 2005. In the contest, he demonstrated his awesome modding skills and modified The Tower 900 into an astonishing T-900 SCARAV build.
Mark of Perfection
The entries were all top quality and have demonstrated their sophisticated modding skills. Hence, it was not easy for the panel of judges to select the winners. The judges were required to evaluate and score three aspects of the participant builds including Originality, Style, and the LCS Loop. The total percentage of the score allocated to the community voting was 25%, with 25% by Thermaltake, 25% by expert modders, and 25% by sponsors. After summing up the votes from the judges, the final result pointed to Von Carlo Rasonabe, Chaipoj Khaowasut and Mhike Samsin.
For more details on the 2017 Thermaltake CaseMod Invitational Season 1, please visit:
Official Website – http://casemod.thermaltake.com/2017s1/
Download Tt MOD App on the App Store – https://goo.gl/qmXMOy
Download Tt MOD App on Google Play – https://goo.gl/pfVwHb
Thermaltake official website and community websites:
- Thermaltake official website:
- Thermaltake Tt Community:
- Thermaltake product video link:
- Thermaltake Facebook Fan Page:
Thermaltake Technology was established in 1999, and has been marketed to the world under the "Thermaltake" brand name ever since. Thermaltake first specialized in air cooling, successfully launching the world’s first turbine cooler, the “Golden Orb”. With the mission to “Deliver the perfect user experience”, Thermaltake has since then become the leading brand in computer hardware & peripherals in the PC DIY market and the number one choice for PC DIY enthusiasts worldwide.
“Thermaltake” stands for Thermaltake’s 3 main products lines: case, power, and cooler. Thermaltake started with cooling products, and with time branched into case and power supplies. Thermaltake’s innovation has allowed the brand to create unique, aggressive, vivid, and stylish products. With strengths in innovation and complete product lines, Thermaltake ventured into the casemod market to provide modders casemod total solutions.
The “Thermaltake Spirit” represents Thermaltake’s promise toward its users; the promise to provide products that display “Quality Performance & Reliability”. The “Thermaltake Spirit” is the foundation for all Thermaltake products, and is the reason for Thermaltake’s continuous success worldwide Official website: www.thermaltake.com