LOS ANGELES, CALIF., MARCH 19, 2019 – Cooler Master, an award-winning PC components company, today announces the release of the NR series with two new cases: The MasterBox NR400 and the MasterBox NR600. The NR series streamlines form and function to provide a minimalistic design and bold performance.
Two models launch alongside each other, each supporting a different form factor. The smaller MasterBox NR400 supports up to mATX motherboards, while the larger MasterBox NR600 supports up to standard ATX motherboards. Marked only by the iconic solid stripe from the original N Series, the new NR Series applies modern technology to a timeless design by incorporating both filtration and airflow in the fine mesh front panel.
- Minimalistic Mesh Design - Elegant design elements are applied to mesh for optimal thermal performance.
- Optimal Thermal Performance – The full mesh front panel and ventilated top panel provide a high potential for thermal performance.
- Flush Tempered Glass Side Panel – The tempered glass side panel, fastened by thumbscrews on the rear panel, keeps the surface completely flush.
- Headset Jack – The single 4 pole headset jack features both audio and microphone capabilities simultaneously so separate jacks are not needed.
- Graphics Card Support Up to 346mm (NR400) / 410mm (NR600) – Generous clearance space is provided to support the latest graphics cards.
- Cable Management – High quality, longer length rubber grommets paired with generous clearance behind the motherboard offers ample room for cable management.
“Keeping the NR Series minimal on the outside meant paying a keen attention to structural details. Two examples, in particular, are the mesh used in the front panel and the structure of the two-part side panel,” Said Matteo Stracciari General Manager of Cases at Cooler Master. “A single-layer, fine mesh makes up the entire front panel, achieving efficient airflow while also acting as a dust filter while the tempered glass side panel sits completely flush against the chassis and the PSU shroud to form a two-part showcase of tempered glass and steel.”
Thermal performance is at the core of the NR Series, with the combination of two pre-installed fans for intake and exhaust and the fine mesh front panel. Generous support for radiator mounting and unrestricted ventilation on the top and front panel ensure that even the most demanding components are efficiently cooled while the two USB 3.1 gen 1 ports at the top of the case provide ample connectivity for everyday use.
The NR Series challenges the stereotype of minimal cases by introducing bold performance to a pure and simple design.
Pricing & Availability
The MasterBox NR400 and NR600 will be available for pre-sale today for a starting MSRP of $59.99 and $69.99, respectively. Models vary per region, for more information please visit: http://us.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/case/MasterBox-Series/masterbox-nr400.html and http://us.coolermaster.com/product/Detail/case/MasterBox-Series/masterbox-nr600.html.
About Cooler Master:
Cooler Master is a global computer components and peripheral company with a 27-year track record in releasing innovative products that truly advance the industry. We are driven by a passion for the things that make building a PC such a unique, rewarding experience, and sustained by a vision that we can reinvent the way these machines are designed, made and used. From our landmark release of the first ever aluminum PC case to our groundbreaking switch to the modular format, Cooler Master is committed to bringing our customers and fans the utmost in choice and control. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit www.coolermaster.com or follow us on http://www.facebook.com/coolermaster