ID-COOLING Releases FROSTFLOW+ Series AIO Water Cooler
Posted by ProClockers Hardware Reviews on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 10:41am
ID-COOLING a cooling solution provider focusing on thermal dissipation and fan technology research and production for over 10 years, announced FROSTFLOW+ Series AIO water cooler, featuring classic black and white theme design, high performance pump and new radiator design.
- The pump is designed with a simple C character with an improved light diffuser which can provide smooth and even lighting effect. Pump header has white LED lighting.
- Copper base contacts CPU to help the heat transfer. Micro fin submerged design increases the heat dissipation surface. The dimension of the whole water block is Ф65×43mm.
- Solid connectors are used on both ends of the premium sleeved tubing, more reliable & performance efficient. Inside the tubing is self-contained highly efficient and eco-friendly liquid coolant.
FROSTFLOW+ Series have 3 different radiator sizes: 280mm, 240mm and 120mm. All radiators have a sticker for the LOGO. Classic black and white theme on all fans with frame in black and blades in white. FROSTFLOW+ 280 includes two pieces of WF-14025 static fan. FROSTFLOW+ 240 and FROSTFLOW+ 120 continue to use the static pressure fan as previous generation of FROSTFLOW, but in black/white theme.
Universal mounting brackets are included. The latest AMD Ryzen processors are supported. FROSTFLOW+ Series are compatible with Intel LGA2011/1366/1150/1151/1155/1156/775 & AMD AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3(+)/AM2(+).
- MSRP for FROSTFLOW+ 280: 85USD.
- MSRP for FROSTFLOW+ 240: 75USD.
- MSRP for FROSTFLOW+ 120: 60USD.
Shipment will start from August 1st to distributors.