MetallicGear new ATX Mid-Tower Cases and Fans at CES 2019
January 8th, 2019 - MetallicGear announces three new cases to the Neo Series and the newly developed Skiron fans.
Expanding the MetallicGear NEO Series
MetallicGear will unveil three new design to the MetallicGear Neo Series. The new ATX mid-tower Neo Series provides uncompromised value and function in three different styles. The new Neo Series includes the Neo Silent, Neo Air, and Neo-G.
NEO Silent - Subtle and Silent
Comes with a silent front panel design with sound insulation.
NEO Air - High Airflow Mesh Design
The NEO AIR comes with MG’s characteristic mesh design that offers high-airflow performance. Comes with 2x Skiron 120 RGB fans
NEO-G - Designed to Impress
Tempered glass front panel with addressable RGB fans. Comes equipped with 2x Skiron 120 Digital fans
The new Metallicgear Skiron Fans are designed to optimized and enhance static pressure for better cooling performance. The nine blades design is highly efficient in producing optimal air pressure and balanced airflow. The Skiron’s frame geometry helps improve the performance of the fan and the included dampening washers help reduces vibration. The Skiron Series will be available with three options: Skiron, Skiron RGB, and Skiron DRGB.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
- NEO SILENT available March 2019 - retail price: $49.99 / €49,90
- NEO AIR (color: Black and White) available March 2019 - retail price: $59.99 / €59,90
- NEO-G available March 2019 - retail price: $69.99 / € €69,90
- SKIRON available February 2019 - 120mm - retail price: $6.99 / €6,90 140mm - retail price: $7.99 / €7,90
- SKIRON RGB available February 2019 - 120mm - retail price: $14.99 / €14,90 140mm - retail price: $15.99 / €15,90
- SKIRON D-RGB available February 2019 - 120mm - retail price: $16.99 / €16,90 140mm - retail price: $17.99 / €17,90