Exclusive to 3DMark Advanced and Professional Editions, this update adds an interactive preview of VRMark, our upcoming virtual reality benchmark. In this preview, you can freely explore two VRMark test scenes with Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. But don’t worry if you don’t have a headset. The preview works with your monitor too.
Explore classic 3DMark scenes in the VRMark Preview.
The VRMark preview is a taste of what to expect from the full release, coming soon. Scene 1 is designed for the Oculus Rift minimum spec. Scene 2 requires more powerful hardware. The preview does not produce a benchmark score. For more details about VRMark, please visit our website:
New interface for 2016, redesigned for better benchmarking
3DMark grows bigger every year with new tests. Since launch, we’ve added Fire Strike Ultra, Sky Diver, and the API Overhead feature test. With more tests coming soon, we’ve created a new UI for 2016 that’s faster, more flexible, and easier to use.
3DMark has a new interface for 2016.
The new Home screen shows the recommended benchmark for your system. No more guessing which benchmark is right for your PC. You can run other tests from the Benchmarks screen.
More flexibility, faster downloads, smaller updates
We’ve also rebuilt the internal framework of the 3DMark app. On Steam, you can now install and update individual benchmark tests independently. This makes the initial download much smaller. And it means you can choose to install only the tests you need.
We’ve also enabled the ability to update tests individually in the standalone 3DMark Advanced Edition. Say goodbye to massive downloads with every update.
You can now install benchmarks individually in the Steam version of 3DMark
Buy 3DMark Advanced Edition or download 3DMark Basic Edition for free:
3DMark Windows v2.0.1979
- 3DMark UI has been redesigned and rebuilt to be faster and more flexible.
- Home screen recommends the best test for your PC based on your system details.
- Run other benchmarks and feature tests from the Benchmarks screen.
- Russian localization.
- Each benchmark test can now be updated independently.
- Ice Storm Extreme and Ice Storm Unlimited are unlocked in 3DMark Basic Edition.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.43 for improved hardware detection.
- Explore two test scenes in this preview of VRMark, our new benchmark for VR systems. The preview does not produce a score.
- The VRMark preview is not available in 3DMark Basic Edition or Steam demo.
- Workaround for the AMD driver issue where the preview videos in the UI caused some AMD graphics cards to use low power mode and run at lower clock speeds.