Must-have app for hard core users of the most popular mobile platform around the world
AIDA64 for Android is a hardware and software information utility for Android based devices. It has a clean user interface, optimized for the supported device categories, which makes it easy to handle even for users unfamiliar with the PC editions of the AIDA64 system information tool.
Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android is capable of showing various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches and TVs.
AIDA64 for Android features include:
- CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement
- Screen dimensions, pixel density and camera information
- Battery level and temperature monitoring
- Wi-Fi and cellular network information
- Android OS and Dalvik properties
- SoC and device model identification
- Memory and storage utilization
- OpenGL ES GPU details, real-time GPU clock measurement
- PCI, USB, CUDA, OpenCL device listing
- Sensor polling
- Listing of installed apps, codecs and system directories
- Android Wear module: native app for smartwatches
AIDA64 for Android has a clean user interface, optimized for the supported device categories, which makes it easy to handle even for users unfamiliar with the PC editions of the AIDA64 system information tool.
The app requires Android 2.1 or newer, and is freely downloadable from the Google Play store.
AIDA64 is developed by FinalWire Ltd., headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The company’s founding members are veteran software developers who have worked together on programing system utilities for more than two decades. Currently, they have five products in their portfolio, all based on the award-winning AIDA technology: AIDA64 Extreme, AIDA64 Engineer, AIDA64 Network Audit, AIDA64 Business and AIDA64 for Android.