- Featuring beautiful art direction and thoughtful, original character designs, Ghost Parade(November – PlayStation®4 system, Nintendo Switch™ and Steam) follows the adventures of Suri, a young girl who gets lost in a mysterious forest on her way home from school. What starts out as one girl’s quest to get home on time soon becomes a fight to save the forest and its myriad supernatural inhabitants from the true monster—man. Developed by Lentera Nusantara Studio Corporation, Ghost Parade immerses players in a fully realized world based on Indonesian mythology and folklore.
- Get hooked on fishy fun for the whole family in Fishing Star World Tour (September – Nintendo Switch™). This immersive and authentic angling experience features over 180 different kinds of fish to catch in over 40 scenic locations around the world. With variety of play styles to suit any fisherman’s preferences and support for Nintendo Labo™,Fishing Star World Tour is sure to offer an ocean of entertainment.
- Otome fans spoke and Aksys Games listened! Classic Code: Realize entries ~Guardian of Rebirth~ and ~Future Blessings~ are coming to the Nintendo Switch™ in 2020, followed by fan favorites Collar X Malice and Collar X Malice -Unlimited-. The Code: Realize games explore the story of Cardia and her adventures in a steampunk version of Victorian England, where she encounters a cast of intriguing gentlemen based on characters from history and literature. In the Collar X Malice titles, a dangerous shadow organization launches a campaign of fear and violence in the city of Shinjuku, pushing society to the brink of chaos. Players assume the role of a young police officer tasked with restoring order. In a city bound by malice, you are the only hope for salvation!
- Aksys Games also debuted two brand-new interactive fiction (otome) releases, Piofiore(working title) and Cafe Enchante (Nintendo Switch™). In Cafe Enchante, a young girl inherits her grandfather’s eatery only to discover that none of the patrons are human.Piofiore follows the adventures of Lily, an orphan plunged into the center of a Mafia war in early twentieth century Italy.
- Following on the success of last year’s critically acclaimed horror adventure Spirit Hunter: Death Mark, Spirit Hunter: NG (October – PS4™system, Nintendo Switch™, Steam and PS Vita digital download), follows a new cast of characters as they battle the terrors that lurk in Tokyo’s shadows. Spirit Hunter: NG, the second entry in the Spirit Hunter series, compels players to fight evil, make wise choices, and learn the truth behind a mysterious disappearance… before it’s too late. The newly created Spirit Hunter series, which includes Spirit Hunter: Death Mark (Volume I) and Spirit Hunter: NG (Volume II), will showcase new and unique interactive horror experiences.
To stay up to date on all the news, follow Aksys Games on Twitter and Instagram at @AksysGames, and join our Let’s Play streams on Twitch at aksysgames and YouTube.
About Aksys Games
Founded in 2006 in Torrance, California, Aksys Games Localization, Inc. is a visionary video game publisher committed to publishing unique and high-quality interactive content for all current-generation platforms. Its lineup of games includes the critically acclaimed Zero Escape series (Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, Virtue’s Last Reward, Zero Time Dilemma), Little Dragons Café, as well as the wildly successful BlazBlue, Under Night In-Birth, and Guilty Gear franchises. More information about Aksys Games and its unique products can be found on the company’s website, www.aksysgames.com.