EK-Ekoolant EVO now also available as a one-litre premix
Jan 21, 2015 – EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-Ekoolant EVO ready-to-use premixed coolant in a handy, one litre packaging.
Ekoolant EVO is the result of latest vigorous experiments on performance and influence, and contains best components:
– High-efficiency non-toxic secondary refrigerant anti-corrosion coolant,
– corrosion and scale inhibitors,
– biological growth inhibitor.
EK-Ekoolant EVO mixtures are readily biodegradable (90% over ten days) and will not remain in the environment or bio-accumulate. EK-Ekoolant EVO contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 and found to meet BS6580 corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminium and stainless steel. EK-Ekoolant EVO also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling – thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency, providing best value/performance ratio. It’s pureness, proper viscousness and low chemical content makes it an excellent and best suitable coolant for any computer liquid cooling system.
– low electrical conductivity
– biological growth inhibition
– corrosion protection according to BS5117 and BS6580 standards
– high quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
– compatible with Acrylic, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM and Norprene) materials
– eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
– RoHS compliant
– 3-year shelf time after bottling
SKU and MSRP (incl. VAT)
- EK-Ekoolant EVO CLEAR (premix 1L) – 7,95€
- EK-Ekoolant EVO UV BLUE (premix 1L) – 7,95€
- EK-Ekoolant EVO Blood RED (premix 1L) – 7,95€
- EK-Ekoolant EVO Lime GREEN (premix 1L) – 7,95€