The Intel® Optane™ Memory software suite supports the configuration and enabling of system acceleration with Intel® Optane™ Memory. This version of the Intel Optane Memory software includes the 22.214.171.1245 Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) Driver.
Note: If you already have the Intel® RST application installed, you must remove it before installing the Intel Optane Memory application.
Which file to choose?
- SetupOptaneMemory.exe or SetupOptaneMemory.zip:
- Application/User Interface specifically designed and optimized to support system acceleration with Intel Optane Memory modules
- Application installation also installs the Intel® RST drivers
- f6flpy-x64.zip (64bit Operating System) [Optional]:
- Standalone Intel RST Drivers with Intel® Optane™ Memory support
- May be required during OS installation to detect PCIe* NVMe* drive, refer to system manufacturer documentation or Intel Customer Support
For advanced features supported with the Intel RST Driver use of the Intel® RST application is suggested.
Platforms supported for Intel® Optane™ Memory
Note: 7th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor required.
- Intel® 200 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller – Q270, Z270, H270, Q250, B250
- 7th generation Intel® Core™ Processor Family Platform I/O SATA AHCI/RAID Controller- Premium U
- Intel® 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI/RAID Controller – HM175, QM175, CM238
- Before installing these applications or requesting technical support from Intel, first contact your system manufacturer. They may provide software that is specifically configured for your system.
- See the release notes for installation instructions, supported hardware, what is new, bug fixes, and known issues.
- For any Optane Memory related queries, refer to the Intel Optane Memory support page.
- It is recommended that the latest firmware be used on your Intel SSD and Intel Optane Memory devices. Find the latest firmware at Intel Optane Memory Firmware.