Venturi Series of fans are launched!
Venturi Series Fans
The Venturi Series of fans delivers high quality design and construction bringing forth a leading performance fan series with built-in rubber vibration dampening corners coupled with top quality electronics and materials. Venturi fans are ideal for high pressure or high airflow usage scenarios featuring detailed engineered elements that contribute to a low-noise yet a maximum performing solid fan.
Venturi High Flow Series Fans
The Venturi High Flow Series fans, HF-12 and HF-14, are optimized for low-restriction airflow environments, making them an excellent choice for computer case fans, or other low-restriction usage scenarios.
Designed with a variety of performance-increasing and noise-reducing features, these fans can move an amazing amount of air compared to other fans at the same, minimal noise level.
The HF-14 comes with two sets of solid vibration-dampening rubber corners: one for standard 140mm fan hole spacing (125mm) and one compatible with the standard 120mm hole spacing (105mm). The Venturi High Flow Series fans are ideal for those looking for a perfect balance between high performance and low noise built from sturdy, high quality materials.
Venturi High Flow Key Features
- Featuring true FDB-bearings, providing silent operation coupled with a long lifespan
- Equipped with a counter-balancing magnet in the hub that reduces the axial tension on the bearing, further protecting the longevity of the bearing
- Dense, sturdy construction, made from high-grade glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic polymer with fan geometry that is optimized for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts (including wire strut), mimicking the design commonly found on airplane wings, delivering correct angles allowing for air to easily pass through reducing noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Stator struts are angled perpendicular to the blades, helping to reduce noise commonly emitted when the blades pass the struts. In effect, minimal noise that may be emitted will be constant and therefore almost inaudible to the ear.
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades, further reducing and diffusing humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- Includes a “trip wire” on the rear side of the blades, near the leading edge. The trip wire technology, also commonly found in airplane wing designs, introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat the elements that negatively affect performance. The presence of the trip wire overall provides a more efficient and quiet fan environment.
- Delivers high precision due to high grade materials used, permitting the distance between the blades and frame to be as small as 1.2mm, contributing to a higher performance fan
- Featuring a powerful motor to maintain a reliable speed
- Comes with a low-speed adapter, for reducing the speed without the use of a fan controller
- Includes vibration-dampening corners, from solid high-quality synthetic rubber on the fans
- 140mm fans come with an additional set of vibration-dampening corners are included that lends compatibility with 120mm fan mounts (105mm screw spacing). This enables the use of 140mm fans on many CPU coolers.
- Screws pass through the rubber only, not through plastic, therefore eliminating the chance of noise derived from rattling when in use
- Available in 120mm and 140mm fan sizes
Venturi High Pressure PWM Fans
The Venturi High Pressure Series PWM fans, HP-12 and HP-14, are optimized for high-restriction airflow scenarios, making them an excellent choice for usage on large heatsinks, on radiators, or in other highly restrictive scenarios.
Designed with a variety of performance-increasing and noise-reducing features, these fans can move an amazing amount of air through restricted environments compared to other fans at the same, minimal noise level.
The HP-14 comes with two sets of solid vibration-dampening rubber corners: one for standard 140mm fan hole spacing (125mm) and one compatible with the standard 120mm hole spacing (105mm). The Venturi High Pressure Series PWM fans are ideal for those looking for a perfect balance between high performance and low noise built from sturdy, high quality materials.
Venturi High Pressure PWM Key Features
*Availability for new fans starting May 2015
About Fractal Design
Without a doubt, computers are more than just technology – they have become an integral part of our lives. Computers do more than make living easier, they often define the functionality and design of our homes, our offices and ourselves.
The products we choose represent how we want to describe the world around us and how we want others to perceive us. Many of us are drawn to designs from Scandinavia, which are organized, clean and functional while remaining stylish, sleek and elegant. We like these designs because they harmonize with our surroundings and become nearly transparent. Brands like Georg Jensen, Bang Olufsen, Skagen Watches and Ikea are just a few that represent this Scandinavian style and efficiency.
In the world of computer components, there is only one name you should know, Fractal Design.
For more information and product specifications, visit www.fractal-design.com