Affordable and Extreme are not two words you often find in the description of any computer part at the same time. ASRock has done just that. Part of ASRock’s Extreme level line-up, the Z370 Killer SLI brings everything an enthusiast needs down to a price point anyone can afford. A High-Density Sapphire Black Glass Fabric PCB covered with premium components like 45A Alloy Chokes, Nichicon 12K Black Caps and Steel Slots for the main PCIe X16 slots.
Is it possible to have a Killer motherboard and not kill your budget? We’ll find out!
ProClockers would like to thank ASRock for sending the Z370 Killer SLI over to check out!
ASRock’s take on the Z370 Killer SLI:
- Supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151)
- Digital PWM, 10 Power Phase
- Supports DDR4 4266+(OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 4 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 (Key E)
- NVIDIA® Quad SLI™, AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 6 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 9 USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 Front Type-C, 2 Front Type-A, 1 Rear Type-C, 5 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- ASRock RGB LED