Back in 2006, Asus set the standard for high-end computer hardware when the launched the Republic of Gamers (ROG) line up. One of the most exciting parts of any new processor or even chipset launch is seeing what Asus has in store with their ROG line up. Now with AMDs first all new architecture since 2011, Asus has launched their flagship X370 motherboard, the Republic of Gamers Crosshair VI Hero.
The ROG Crosshair VI Hero is loaded with the features one would expect from one of their flagship motherboards. There is support for AMD Ryzen and 7th Generation A-series/Athlon processors. The four DDR4 memory slots memory that can handle up to 64GB and at speed all the way up to 3200Mhz. Turbo M.2 bring with is transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s. Six SATA ports offer even more storage options. There’s a USB 3.1 front panel connector along with two USB 3.1 rear ports. Intel I211-AT with Surge protection provides high quality network connectivity.
5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 provides whole system optimization with a single click. 5X Protection III offers a SafeSlot Core fortified PCI-E slot, LANGuard LAN protection, overvoltage, stainless steel I/O, and DIGI+ VRM: 8 Phase digital power design. Asus also added their own Aura Sync RGB lighting system with Lighting control, dual RGB strip headers and lighting effects synchronization with other compatible Asus ROG products. On top of all that, a full software suite and robust overclocking features are also included. The SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220 supplies high quality audio reproduction.
Asus’s take on the ROG Crosshair VI Hero
For more than a decade, Republic of Gamers has delivered exemplary design and performance to thrill the world’s best players and PC enthusiasts. Our journey is a road without end. Now, it’s time for competitors to be warned and for gamers and enthusiasts to push the limits: The packed and pumped ROG Crosshair VI Hero Series motherboard is ready to defeat all challengers.
AMD X370 ATX Gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LEDs, M.2, USB3.1 front-panel connector and type – A/C
- ROG Water Cooling Zone: Dominate your cooling system
- Aura Sync RGB LED: Stunning synchronized effects and two Aura 4-pin RGB-strip headers
- SupremeFX: Exclusive new codec plus intuitive Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking.
- Best gaming networking: Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technologies
- Best gaming connectivity: USB 3.1 front-panel connector, M.2 and both USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C
- Best gaming durability: Safeslot and premium components for maximum durability.