With the AURA Lighting control software, you can control each RGB zone on the Graphics Card, Motherboard, RGB Strips and anything certified to work with the AURA software. On the STRIX 580 the RGB zones are on the back plate and the front and side of the shroud. Each zone can be set individually or can be synced, even with other AURA certified peripherals, RGB Strips and motherboards. With the edition of the RGB header on the card, you can add an RGB strip that can be controlled by the card, through this software. There are 6 modes to choose from. These modes are as follows:
- Static: The light is always on.
- Breathing: Lighting fades and out.
- GPU Temperature: Changes color when the GPU hit specific temperatures
- Color Cycle: fades between all the colors of the color wheel
- Strobing: Specified Color flashed on and off
- Music Effect: the colors pulse along to the beat of the music or game being played.