Later this month marks the 9th anniversary of ASUS’s first TUF series motherboard, the Sabertooth 55i. Built with not only components and cooling to meet military durability and reliability standards, but also with features designed for gamers and enthusiasts, the TUF series has grown into an entire family of long-lasting motherboards. With AMD’s most exciting platform in nearly as many years, it’s only natural for ASUS to bring X470 over to the TUF family with the TUF X470-Plus Gaming. With all of the features a gamer could want with the reliability they deserve and an entire ecosystem of matching components from partners in the TUF Gaming Alliance, what more could a gamer want?
ProClockers would like to thank ASUS for sending the TUF X470-Plus Gaming over to check out!
ASUS’s take on the TUF X470-Plus Gaming:
Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
ASUS TUF X470-Plus Gaming AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI M.2 ATX Motherboard
- AMD® Ryzen™ 2 AM4 and 7th generation Athlon™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual NVMe M.2, USB 3.1 Gen2 and gigabit LAN
- Military-grade TUF components like TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs maximize durability
- Gamer’s Guardian with SafeSlot and Fan Xpert 4 Core provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched personalization with ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting and additional RGB header
- 3-Year Warranty for guaranteed reliability built on military-grade engineering