Features & Specifications
- Mem-chanical Clicky Switches
- 3.8mm travel distance and 1.8mm actuation point
- Up to 26-keys Anti-Ghosting
- Cooler Master 2017 new imagine floating design with sleek style, elegant and classic look
- Brilliant Per-key RGB lighting
- Win Lock and Full key lock Function through FN
- Multimedia Shortcuts through FN
- Adjustable Repeat Rate (1x, 8x)
The 3.8mm travel distance with 1.8mm actuation point makes for a fast keystroke and the CM board features up 26 key anti-ghosting which is a nice feature on an entry-level gaming set. The RGB is per key with each key covered by an RGB LED but isn’t per key programmable but the lighting effect is well done. The Windows lock and Full Keylock are handy in case you have children around and the FN multimedia keys were an unexpected bonus.
- Avago 3050 Optical Sensor for optimized for Gaming with 4 levels of adjustable DPI between 500 to 3500
- Ambidextrous Small Claw Grip design for high action controls
- Durable OMROM 10M microswitches for the best feedback and durability
- On-the-Fly DPI Switch Button
Our press pack shows both a Pixart Optical Sensor and an Avago 3050 Optical sensor and we will clarify that with CM ASAP. We would tend to think Avago 3050 Optical Sensor. The mouse is a claw grip design for fast and furious gameplay but claw grip at times will tend to tire the hand so we usually prefer palm rest and extra points for a thumb rest wing. We do like the OMROM switch choice with it’s 10 million actuation lifetime and it does provide a decent degree of tactile feedback.