Hot on the heels of the massive Triple 120mm H150I Pro RGB, and the dual 140mm H115i Pro RGB, the new H100i Pro RGB fills in the gap in the updated lineup most commonly used, the dual 120mm size. Replacing the long-standing champion H100i V2 and H100i extreme, the popular size gets the same RGB facelift and quiet but powerful performance upgrade.
Pro Clockers would like to thank Corsair for sending the Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB Liquid cooler over to check out!
Corsair’s take on the Hydro H100i Cooler:
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO is an all-in-one RGB liquid CPU cooler with a 240mm radiator built for low-noise cooling performance and bold styling with an RGB LED pump head. Two 120mm ML-Series magnetic levitation PWM fans provide up to 75 CFM of airflow, with advanced lighting and speed control via CORSAIR iCUE software allowing you to minimize noise or maximize cooling.
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build.
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two 120mm ML-Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels.
- Total Speed Control: PWM fan-speed control allows you to run your fans anywhere between 400 RPM to 2,400 RPM for complete quiet or maximum cooling.
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting and monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds, all from a single intuitive interface.
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise.
- Precise Pump Control: Advanced pump speed control options to maximize performance or minimize noise.
- Easy to Install: Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on most major CPU sockets.