The front of the black and orange themed box doesn’t say much. There is the model number and a very large image of the power supply. Too large to make out what it is really all about. The reverse side gives you all the data needed to know what is going on inside the box. The unit is packed pretty well inside protected by two large pieces of stryofoam. But what really is a act of pride is the cloth sack that protects the unit from scratches.
- Supports ATX12V v2.2 standard and older ATX12V 2.01 spec
- Ultra-quiet 120mm (140mm on TX750W) double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow
- 80%+ energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% load condition for less heat generation and lower energy bill
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- Extra long cables support full tower size chassis.
- TX750W Dimension: 5.9″(W) x 3.4″(H) X 6.3″(L);
- TX650W Dimension: 5.9″(W) x 3.4″(H) X 5.9″(L);
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- NVIDIA SLI™-ready certified.