Although it is a tight fit in the MX300, everything fit just nicely in place. With a little imagination and a few more fans, this case will handle the heat and components most gamers can throw at it.
Here are the Specs of my build.
- Motherboard – Intel DP55WG (LGA 1156)
- CPU – Intel Core i7 870 @ 2.93GHz – Lynnfield 45nm Technology
- RAM – G.Skill Ripjaws 1600mhz 2 x 4Gb
- O.S. Drive – 300 GB WD VelociRaptor 10,000 rpm
- O.S.- Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit
- Data Drive 1 TB WD Caviar Black 32 Mb Cache 7200 rpm
- GPU – Power Color HD 7850 1GB GDDR5
- CPU Cooler Silver Stone HELIGON Series HE01
- PSU- Cougar CMX 850 watt (semi-modular)
Looking at the back we can see that although this is s smaller case, the MX300 has plenty of room for cable management. I thought it would be a really tight fit, but with the added room in the side cover, I did not have a issue.
With the case all closed up and ready to play, I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of equipment that could be installed and not looked crowded. Cougar MX300 review will be wrapped up on the next page.