Features & Specifications
Before we tear into this giant box lets take a quick look at some of the features of this chair.
- “4D” adjustable armrests. This technology allows each armrest to be moved in four directions: forward/backward, up/down, side to side, and rotation either direction. This gives twice the movement options of most the gaming chairs on the market.
- Full range height adjustment via one easy to reach lever.
- Smoothly reclining back support allowing for 85-155 degree adjustment to fit your preferred gaming position.
- Tilt control with heavy duty locking mechanism to keep the chair tilted to the position you put it in.
- Heavy-duty steel frame for superior weight and rigidity.
- High-density memory foam to contour to your form.
- 120mm Class-4 gas lift supports up to 330 pounds.
- Five-point base with premium wheels allowing for smooth movement with no tipping or lurching.