The keyboard comes in a glossy white box with a picture of the keyboard on the front.
Around back there is another picture of the keyboard, as well pointers showing the key details of the keyboard. There is also a listing of the keyboard’s specifications.
Once inside the box, we see the keyboard and accessories. The keyboard is protected by foam end caps and a cardboard insert in the center.
The keyboard is wrapped in a protective plastic bag, while the wrist rest is wrapped in a foam bag.
- Key Switch: Cherry MX Red
- N-Key Rollover: Full via PS/2; 6 via USB
- Key Stroke: 50 Million times
- Key Force: 45g
- Number of Keys: 104 US
- Keycap: Laser Engraved
- Multimedia Keys: Volume Control, Play/Pause, Back and Forward
- Programmable Key: 10 Programmable Macro Keys
- Internal Buffer: 128K Memory
- Backlit Individual Blue: LED on Each Key
- Backlit Brightness: 4 Levels of Brightness
- Function Keys: Multimedia Keys
- Macro Keys: 10 per profile
- Profiles: 5
- Windows Lock Key: Yes
- USB Ports: 2
- Documentation: Manual
- Wrist Pad: Yes
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista®, Windows® 7 or Later
- Internet Connection: No
- Connection: USB 2.0
- Hard Disk Space: 4.4mb
The keyboard comes with very few accessories. A wrist rest, with mounts is included. The manual also contain a software CD.
The keyboard features a matte soft touch coating and a nicely braided cable.
The keyboard ha a but in two port USB 2.0 hub.
A pair of flip down feet allow for back tilt if needed.
The cable has a nice braided outer cover. The cable is around 6 feet long. This should be more then ample for most situations.
The Func KB-460 comes with Cherry MX Red switches. All of the mechanical Cherry MX Switches are rated for 50 million plus keystrokes. Each key also has its own red LED.