Features and Specifications
- Industrial-grade features — The card’s operating temperature rating of -40°C to 85°C makes it perfect for harsh environments. For durability, it’s rated for 10,000 minimum insertions.
- Tested for industrial applications — Kingston uses wide and broad temperature testing so you can feel secure using the card in industrial applications.
- UHS-I interface — Its UHS-I interface offers higher sustained write speeds to ensure data integrity by reducing transmission stutter.
- MLC NAND — MLC NAND allows for large amounts of data to be written to the card.
- Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Performance: UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1)
- 8GB: 90MB/s read and 20MB/s write,
- 16GB-64GB: 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write
- microSD Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Format: FAT32 (microSDHC 8GB-32GB); exFAT (microSDXC 64GB)
- Operating & Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Thermal Cycle Testing: interval testing completed at various extreme temperatures
- Vigorous Temperature Humidity Bias: several hundred hours of testing to ensure durability at varying levels of humidity
- Wide Temp Chamber Testing: completed on all SDCIT cards prior to production
- Warranty: 5 years