For many years, Intel has been the industry leader for high-end CPUs with little to no competition. That all changed when AMD released its new Ryzen architecture, which brought huge improvements over Bulldozer and put them back on the map for high-end computing. Ryzen is now on its 3rd generation of architecture changes which boosts 7nm chiplet design, IPC improvements, improved power consumption, PCIe 4.0, and a new x570 chipset.
If you are looking to get everything x570 has to offer, MSI has you covered with their new motherboard the MEG X570 ACE. The MEG ACE brings features such as a server-grade PCB, PCI-e / DDR4 Armor, 12+2+1 IR digital power, DDR4 support up to 5000+ MHz, Dual 2.5G LAN ports, and 3 x PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots with Frozr M.2 shields all for an MSRP of $369.99.
MSI’s Take on MEG X570 ACE
Unique infinity and high-class golden design with rich specifications. Win games and set records with 12+2+1 IR digital power, Mystic Light Infinity, Triple Lightning M.2 with Shield Frozr, Audio Boost HD, Game Boost and dual LAN with 2.5G gaming LAN plus WIFI 6 solution
- Supports 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Desktop Processors for AM4 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5000+(OC) MHz
- Mystic Light Infinity: Customize and set up your own color scheme with MSI Mystic Light, combining exclusive mirror reflection to generate the special endless light effects, the ACE makes your system come alive and infinity.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Triple Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, StoreMI, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 Gen2.
- Dual LAN with the latest Wi-Fi 6 solution: Onboard 2.5G plus Gigabit LAN with gaming LAN manager, combining the latest Wi-Fi 6 solution which supports MU-MIMO and BSS color technology, delivering the best online gaming experience.
- Frozr Heatsink Design: Designed with the patented fan and double ball bearings to provide the best performance for enthusiast gamers and prosumers.
- Extended Heat-pipe Design: Enlarge the surface of heat dissipation, connecting from VRM heatsink to chipset heatsink.
- Audio Boost HD: Isolated audio with dedicated processor combining ESS audio DAC with an amplifier, deliver the breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay.