Today, it is almost a necessity to have a power bank with you. Whether it is for your smartphone or tablet or other device you carry around for work or for personal use, it is great to extend battery life when outdoors. In this review we explore the OLALA 4400 mAh Power Bank to charge your mobile devices on the go.
OLALA was founded by a group of passionate individuals who were inspired to create unique and stylish products that complement and enrich our mobile high tech lifestyles.
As we all know our daily lives are spent more and more on our mobile devices and I am sure like me you have all run into a problem where your battery goes dead but your away from a place to recharge. The OLALA 4400 mAh Power Bank provides a simple and stylish solution, with this elegant device it allows the user to plug is any USB mobile device and recharge. The OLALA Power Bank in this review is capable of recharging the Samsung Galaxy S5 from completely dead to fully charged.
- User Friendly design and ergonomics, giving the Power Bank a more natural feeling.
- LED Power level indicator That uses 4 lights to show power level at percentage increments of 25,50,75 and 100 Percent.
- Grade A battery Cells.
- Intelligent Circuit Design, that protects against overcharging, voltage fluctuations and short circuiting
- Over 500 battery recharge lifecycle.
- Capacity: 4400mAh
- Dimensions: 85x40x20mm
- Weight: 110g
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Input: 5V / 1A
- Output: (5V±10%) / 1A
- Fully Charged by 1A Adapter: 6hrs
- Battery Lifecycle: >500+
- Blue LED Indicator: Charged
- Red LED Indicator: Charging
Let’s take a closer look on the next page.