Phanteks was founded from a group of engineers with a total of 20 years of international experience in thermal solutions. They paired up with a Dutch design team and established Phanteks in 2007. Phanteks venture into the CPU cooling industry with two goals in mind, “High-end quality and innovative products in thermal solutions.”
Today we are taking a look at the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX. The Evolv ATX l has long list of features that enthusiasts look for in an ATX case. There are multiple drive mounting points that support both 2.5 and 2.5 drives. There is support for up to 5 fans and dual radiators. The top radiator mount slides out for easy installation. Phanteks even includes a water pump mounting bracket. Rubber cable grommets and Phanteks’ hook-and-loop cable management make building tint he case frustration free. Top that off, the Enthoo EVOLV ATX is available satin black and a rather unique anthracite gray finish.
Phanteks’ take on the Enthoo EVOLV ATX
The EVOLV ATX, a premium all-aluminum mid-tower chassis based on the original EVOLV design. Like the Enthoo EVOLV, the EVOLV ATX has a minimalistic design with an all-aluminum exterior but without sacrificing on features. The EVOLV ATX features Phanteks’ quick release side panels, innovative top radiator bracket, and the new HDD mounting system. Unleash unlimited possibilities with the Enthoo EVOLV ATX.
Enthoo Evolv ATX includes 2 x 140mm fans in front and 1 x 140mm fan in the rear. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks’ new redesigned and better performing SP series fans.
- -Aluminum body (3mm thick)
- Clean interior – Hidden PSU and HDD’s
- Power LED – Changeable to 4 different colors
- Optimal airflow – Direct airflow to CPU / GPU
- Comes with 3 Phanteks premium fans
- 2x PH-F140SP in front (140mm)
- 1x PH-F140SP in rear (140mm)
- -Phanteks’ PWM hub included
- 3 different installation areas for radiators
- (120mm or 140mm form factor).
- Reservoir mounting locations
- Pump Bracket with vibration dampers
- 2x Drop-N-Lock SSD brackets included
- 3x Modular HDD Brackets
- Removable HDD cage for installation of long PSU’s (>180mm) / waterpump
- Equiped with removable dustfilters (1x front, 1x bottom, top integrated)
- Clean cable management using Phanteks’ preinstalled Hoop-N-Loop cable ties
- Quick release panels for easy acces to fans and dustfilters
- Toolless sidepanel with swing door